Ackleys items

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anonymous Group

Ackleys items

Post by Anonymous Group »

I was just thinking today ....
and I realized most everybody has some of Ackley's items right?
well everyone but Ackley that is :)
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Alvin, Ajani and Lead44 like this.
AckleyAlcott

Re: Ackleys items

Post by AckleyAlcott »

Yeah. Oh well. I don't really care. It's just a game not a lifestyle. I logged in for the first time in 3 months right before my houses started decaying.
Lead44 likes this.
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

Ajani or Polak I know this is you because no one cares as much as you do. Are you happy you got my hand me down items? If I really wanted to I could come back and spend IRL money for items but there's no point. To spend hour upon hours playing a game that will get me know where in life besides being fatter? I'd rather not. I've already put 10+ years into this game. I could give two shits. Only thing that really matters to me is that I've been rich multiple times on demise. I've quit about 3-4 times and I've been rich almost every time. Personally I'd rather have thousands in my bank. Plus no one has the items I still have left.
Lead44 likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

10 years, you must be really fat?
bjeb2478, ortiz and Ajani like this.
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

You know , fat bastard fat
Lead44

Post by Lead44 »

"First things first,where's your SHITTA"
bjeb2478 likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I don't care about your items anymore. Now I am just after ds. Whether it was Ackley's or Will's or Alvin's or I don't care
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

AckleyAlcott wrote: I logged in for the first time in 3 months right before my houses started decaying.
Doesn't that reset the timer or did you only log in 1 account?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

I logged all my accounts
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

KEYWORD : Anymore.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

AckleyAlcott wrote:Ajani or Polak I know this is you because no one cares as much as you do. Are you happy you got my hand me down items? If I really wanted to I could come back and spend IRL money for items but there's no point. To spend hour upon hours playing a game that will get me know where in life besides being fatter? I'd rather not. I've already put 10+ years into this game. I could give two shits. Only thing that really matters to me is that I've been rich multiple times on demise. I've quit about 3-4 times and I've been rich almost every time. Personally I'd rather have thousands in my bank. Plus no one has the items I still have left.
mistake.jpg
mistake.jpg (39.48 KiB) Viewed 4552 times
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

Haha , you tried so hard ! Good one? How's the foster home ?
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Anonymous Group wrote:
AckleyAlcott wrote:Ajani or Polak I know this is you because no one cares as much as you do. Are you happy you got my hand me down items? If I really wanted to I could come back and spend IRL money for items but there's no point. To spend hour upon hours playing a game that will get me know where in life besides being fatter? I'd rather not. I've already put 10+ years into this game. I could give two shits. Only thing that really matters to me is that I've been rich multiple times on demise. I've quit about 3-4 times and I've been rich almost every time. Personally I'd rather have thousands in my bank. Plus no one has the items I still have left.
mistake.jpg

Some people can only be described as they should have been a blowjblowjob Ackley fits this category.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Mook

Post by Mook »

Going to give the "#1 Very Best Most Trollable" award to Ackley. I don't know what the context is, but you get fiery without much prodding.
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.