Who the fuck?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Who the fuck?

Post by zulu2401 »

Who ever the fuck this character belongs to, you are part of whats wrong with this fuckin server. Completely afk piece of shit snooping bags and stealing with a script. Luckily I'm not retarded enough to NOT check places like this or run through them with scrolls in my bag. HOW nice it would be is staff did some house cleaning. Figure out who the fuck these ignorant people are and slam some goddamn ban hammers. What else do you need? Want me to record a video for you?
Attachments
01-14-2017 06.10.11.jpg
01-14-2017 06.10.11.jpg (266.81 KiB) Viewed 2891 times
Mister Pink likes this.
Ajani

Re: Who the fuck?

Post by Ajani »

SLAM THE BAN HAMMER EOS!!!.jpg
SLAM THE BAN HAMMER EOS!!!.jpg (18.26 KiB) Viewed 2884 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:Who ever the fuck this character belongs to, you are part of whats wrong with this fuckin server. Completely afk piece of shit snooping bags and stealing with a script. Luckily I'm not retarded enough to NOT check places like this or run through them with scrolls in my bag. HOW nice it would be is staff did some house cleaning. Figure out who the fuck these ignorant people are and slam some goddamn ban hammers. What else do you need? Want me to record a video for you?
low quiality image. Post a larger one plz :(

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
wangmerc

Post by wangmerc »

Shallan wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Who ever the fuck this character belongs to, you are part of whats wrong with this fuckin server. Completely afk piece of shit snooping bags and stealing with a script. Luckily I'm not retarded enough to NOT check places like this or run through them with scrolls in my bag. HOW nice it would be is staff did some house cleaning. Figure out who the fuck these ignorant people are and slam some goddamn ban hammers. What else do you need? Want me to record a video for you?
right click on image "open image in new window"
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

wangmerc wrote:
Shallan wrote:
right click on image "open image in new window"
Thx

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

btw go go ban hammers for auto looters, auto detecs, auto spawn checkers, auto friendly heals, auto targeting ... :stick: !! Fully agree!!

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Shallan wrote:
btw go go ban hammers for auto looters, auto detecs, auto spawn checkers, auto friendly heals, auto targeting ... :stick: !! Fully agree!!
auto looters sure.....auto all that crap sure......but if they aint afk are they breaking the rules?.....no.....except the looters they breaking the rules.......
SLAM THE BAN HAMMER EOS!!!.jpg (18.26 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Ajani wrote:
Shallan wrote:
auto looters sure.....auto all that crap sure......but if they aint afk are they breaking the rules?.....no.....except the looters they breaking the rules.......
btw what rule was broke in 1st ? since i asume guy wasnt afk :)

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Call it what you want. I thunderstorms he punched me which revealed him and I killed him. He was afk checking bags for stealing scrolls
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:Call it what you want. I thunderstorms he punched me which revealed him and I killed him. He was afk checking bags for stealing scrolls
then Ban hammer for afk!!! :) fully agree