Spawn is to easy

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Madmarz

Re: Spawn is to easy

Post by Madmarz »

Opywang wrote:It still doesn't change the fact that it's 10 time harder than OSI, and you're not giving us any reason why you want the game to be different than OSI, and why you want to prevent players from spawning.

Now Demise is OSI clone, and y'all are mad for following OSI protocol, and for what reason?

Here is reason that I can think of why.

1. To benefit Legendary guild
2. To benefit raider by giving player time to find you
3. To cripple PvP ability by forcing player to maximize PvE so players can spawn.
4. To increase price on artifacts
5. To reduce competition

Here this is my opinion what each one mean.

1. Only well developed mature guild can handle the spawn, and new guild would have a hard time spawning.
2. The spawn takes 30 min to 3 hour depend on who's doing them to give players time to scout, and using bots.
3. To force player to give up PvP skill, veterinary, and many useful skill that could benefit for pet resing, and PvP.
4. Of course to make the drop rare, and over price, and only legendary players making the profit.
5. To prevent new guild from rising so that Legendary guild won't have competition.
Actually we've given you plenty of reasons why we don't want it changed, you just don't read. To your points let's go over them.
1. No not only well developed guilds can handle the spawn. Only the well developed guilds can defend against a raid. Anyone can spawn, and guess what, there's more than just fel spawns its crazy, like a whole different game out there.
2. Spawns take anywhere from 30 min to an hour and a half tops SOLO except maybe oaks. That's the risk you take spawning in fel. If you don't wanna worry about getting raided and scouts go spawn in ilsh or trammel. The draw back to that is paragons and harder spawns.
3. Prior to all the new content, you either spawned with a GDragon or nothing. No SW and no Cu. After they were integrated it made spawning easier, you don't need vet anymore with gift of life.
4. Something again you don't understand about economy and how the ladder system works. If everyone could just instantly acquire everything they wanted in game immediately, would be no point in playing the game. You're also talking about end game items, should not be a plethora of them floating around, already too many if you ask me. Those "legendary" players should have all those items because they have put the time in farming and playing to get the gear necessary to do it. Also, don't mistake zerg for "legendary" players.
5. The spawn never prevented any guilds from rising. Your guild sucked and couldn't complete a spawn because you're an idiot and chose terrible templates and overall have no idea what you're doing. Aside from that, other guilds are what is going to prevent you from spawning. Blame Hz, ReQ and all the other pvp guilds, they however cannot be held responsible for your terrible game play.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

i guess we should make skill gain match osi as well... so you can spend a month making a char before you even attempt a spawn.. you are pissing me off with this "they have it, i want it too!" fuckin 6 year old attitude.. i hope your fucking computer dies.. fuckin prick.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401, Madmarz and Ajani like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Number of FUCKS in the topic / forum

Image in last days.

Some ppl should drink smth to lower their temper. :coffee:

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
ortiz and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

ortiz wrote:i guess we should make skill gain match osi as well... so you can spend a month making a char before you even attempt a spawn.. you are pissing me off with this "they have it, i want it too!" fuckin 6 year old attitude.. i hope your fucking computer dies.. fuckin prick.
Calm down guy! it's just a Ultima Online forum, no need to rage over it.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

I didn't know that Opywang wants to destroy the shard. We could imagine what we will happenes near the future.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:Ortiz probably run a spawn bot that check candles, and he's mad that he can't catch them all in time.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
omg anyone who dislikes this retarded update is 1. Hz 2. Runs spawn bots 3. Cheats
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Brad

Post by Brad »

Shhh, don't tell Opy that we were actually double bluffing him for 6 months so that we could spawn even easier and make millions. He doesn't need to know.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:
LadyReira wrote:I didn't know that Opywang wants to destroy the shard. We could imagine what we will happenes near the future.
Nothing will change it will just create more broker, and more players flipping PS to make profits the same with artifacts. If nobody doing them it's free for the taken for whoever want to make profits.
I agree with starlito. I'm all for the idea of letting new or less endowed guilds have chances to spawn but a 3 minute baracoon or an 8 min rikky is just ridiculous. No matter what you say or how often you say anything you're still just a deaf retarded bitch irl. Your mom is twice the man you are. Good luck spawning, we will all be waiting for you.
ortiz and Ajani like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Also, stfu brad. Dipshit
Savitar

Post by Savitar »

Opywang wrote:
Madmarz wrote: Actually we've given you plenty of reasons why we don't want it changed, you just don't read. To your points let's go over them.
1. No not only well developed guilds can handle the spawn. Only the well developed guilds can defend against a raid. Anyone can spawn, and guess what, there's more than just fel spawns its crazy, like a whole different game out there.
2. Spawns take anywhere from 30 min to an hour and a half tops SOLO except maybe oaks. That's the risk you take spawning in fel. If you don't wanna worry about getting raided and scouts go spawn in ilsh or trammel. The draw back to that is paragons and harder spawns.
3. Prior to all the new content, you either spawned with a GDragon or nothing. No SW and no Cu. After they were integrated it made spawning easier, you don't need vet anymore with gift of life.
4. Something again you don't understand about economy and how the ladder system works. If everyone could just instantly acquire everything they wanted in game immediately, would be no point in playing the game. You're also talking about end game items, should not be a plethora of them floating around, already too many if you ask me. Those "legendary" players should have all those items because they have put the time in farming and playing to get the gear necessary to do it. Also, don't mistake zerg for "legendary" players.
5. The spawn never prevented any guilds from rising. Your guild sucked and couldn't complete a spawn because you're an idiot and chose terrible templates and overall have no idea what you're doing. Aside from that, other guilds are what is going to prevent you from spawning. Blame Hz, ReQ and all the other pvp guilds, they however cannot be held responsible for your terrible game play.
1. well developed guild can defend wearing top gears worth 200kk so you're saying only end game player can spawn.
2. I've had 5 player doing undead it took 3 hours.
3. Gift of Life is not that reliable.
4. It's still not fair that only Legendary players can get end game item just to make them richer everybody should be accountable.
5. Follow 1, and 2
You would have never survived in the days where we used EVs and Meteor Swarm to spawn.
Discord: Tokeman#9235
Selling scrolls-120's,115's,110's & Stats.
Carts for sale.
Trading HW kit's for HW saws.
Trading Blacksmith Hammer bod's(Large&Small) for your BRSK bod's OR Tailor Reset's.
Buying Tailor reset's.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

a
Last edited by royal kapero2 on January 31st, 2017, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

royal kapero2 wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Opywang wrote:
Nothing will change it will just create more broker, and more players flipping PS to make profits the same with artifacts. If nobody doing them it's free for the taken for whoever want to make profits.
I agree with starlito. I'm all for the idea of letting new or less endowed guilds have chances to spawn but a 3 minute baracoon or an 8 min rikky is just ridiculous. No matter what you say or how often you say anything you're still just a deaf retarded bitch irl. Your mom is twice the man you are. Good luck spawning, we will all be waiting for you.
Nice temper tantrum nerd.

First of all, your wife is twice the man you are, have anyone else seen his wifey? it's a fucking big troll. lol.
second, you complain that spawning is too easy? I am afraid you are a moron, not everyone plays in a zerg with ten to fifteen people on the same screen holding down a key to kill monsters, like hz does, like kvg does, so shut your mouth boy. And your temper tantrum explains that you are jealous because he makes more money doing nothing, being deaf. All you do is delivering pizza and raging at posts, how sad is it. damn, everytime you post you give a bad name to your guild kvg or hz or whatever you claim to be. terrible america, this is why no one takes you serious, you come and spam, fucking bot. hahaha actually i had a good laugh when you and your friend ajani spammed the forum, wow you guys are smartasses because you gave arguments in a game, wow update, something changed, cant adapt, must rage at the whole world :D chill handicapped dipshits
I adapted fine I just voiced my opinion like Opywang don't I have the right to freedom of speech?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

a
Last edited by royal kapero2 on January 31st, 2017, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

a
Last edited by royal kapero2 on January 31st, 2017, 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brad

Post by Brad »

I have a suspicion the CIA is now watching this thread. O.O