Spawn is to easy

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Spawn is to easy

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:Guys, and gal I just want to remind y'all that spawn is not meant to be easy, or hard. They are meant to pvp, and to fight for the rewards.

Fellucca mean risk vs reward we go to fellucca for the reward we don't go to fellucca to enjoy killing, and wacking, or grinding we go over there to get the rewards.

It's that plain, and simple.

Spawn may be easy, and the reward is easier, but it also give you more reason to guard the spawn to guard your power scrolls. If y'all cannot guard the spawn then y'all don't need to be complaining. Now y'all if y'all are worry about loosing Power scrolls to the enemy then y'all best start defending them.

It's an exploit to make the spawn harder to prevent players from going to spawn simply because it's to hard, and they don't want to take the challenge. The real challenge is where player will come, and for you to keep an eye on it.

don't forget Fellucca mean risk vs reward, and it's meant to be giving y'all rewards.
except you are wanting everything to be given to you on a silver platter by GMs
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Madmarz likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

.................Is this real life?
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

The spawn was never hard, you just suck. How does no one spawning when he goes to sleep an issue anyway? Like the rewards are fixed.... Your so fucking stupid I wish there was IQ requirements to live in this world so people like you didn't exist
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:Guys, and gal I just want to remind y'all that spawn is not meant to be easy, or hard. They are meant to pvp, and to fight for the rewards.

Fellucca mean risk vs reward we go to fellucca for the reward we don't go to fellucca to enjoy killing, and wacking, or grinding we go over there to get the rewards.

It's that plain, and simple.

Spawn may be easy, and the reward is easier, but it also give you more reason to guard the spawn to guard your power scrolls. If y'all cannot guard the spawn then y'all don't need to be complaining. Now y'all if y'all are worry about loosing Power scrolls to the enemy then y'all best start defending them.

It's an exploit to make the spawn harder to prevent players from going to spawn simply because it's to hard, and they don't want to take the challenge. The real challenge is where player will come, and for you to keep an eye on it.

don't forget Fellucca mean risk vs reward, and it's meant to be giving y'all rewards.
except you are wanting everything to be given to you on a silver platter by GMs
You are asking for the spawn to be hard so you can go to sleep knowing nobody will touch it. That is cheating man.
idc if you spawn when I is asleep. idc if you spawn while I am at the store. idc if you spawn while I am doing a peerless. idc if you spawn while I am eating. idc if you spawn while I am watching tv.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
subaru

Post by subaru »

now we need spawns to drop bags of sending..
r u with me, sensei opywang?
Discord: subaru#6057
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Madmarz wrote:Eos simply fix it exactly like OSI has fix it.
SHE DIDNT FIX IT SHE MADE THE GAVE WHERE SOMEONE WHO SUCKS CAN STILL SUCK BUT THE RICH WILL JUST GET RICHER.....WAIT NO THEY WONT CAUSE PS WILL BE WORTHLESS

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:
You are asking for the spawn to be hard so you can go to sleep knowing nobody will touch it. That is cheating man.
idc if you spawn when I is asleep. idc if you spawn while I am at the store. idc if you spawn while I am doing a peerless. idc if you spawn while I am eating. idc if you spawn while I am watching tv.
Then now tell me why do you care? All it is gonna do is bring more players to fellucca, and why do you want to stop the players from going to fellucca?
what is the point of spawning if ps is worthless and artys are worthless? I can pvp in brit

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:
SHE DIDNT FIX IT SHE MADE THE GAVE WHERE SOMEONE WHO SUCKS CAN STILL SUCK BUT THE RICH WILL JUST GET RICHER.....WAIT NO THEY WONT CAUSE PS WILL BE WORTHLESS
We'll that is too bad if the PS is worthless it's not our fault that y'all are not organize enough to watch the spawn. Now tell me why are you blaming us for you're loss, and not guarding?
because you cry until you made the economy trash for fel players

Casting is shit
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:
Madmarz wrote:Eos simply fix it exactly like OSI has fix it.
I didn't say that, but nice try opy
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

They care because of you. You were the only person who ever said spawns were too hard out of thousands of people who have played demise. Just because you lacked the ability to play the game, you blamed it on the game instead looking in the mirror and saying what am I doing wrong that everyone is doing right. You got the easier spawns now kindly shut up and go get scrools... And the only guild cheating is hz... We all know ajani is a hz spy, but that doesn't mean everyone is in hz. So in the future when someone disagrees with before letting your fingers type you must be hz, think: am I wrong? Is there something I am missing?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Madmarz likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:
Then now tell me why do you care? All it is gonna do is bring more players to fellucca, and why do you want to stop the players from going to fellucca?
what is the point of spawning if ps is worthless and artys are worthless? I can pvp in brit
It's cheating to purposes rigged the spawn to prevent players from attempting to spawn. Thisjust mean it will just benefit you, and the minority that is guarding when they don't have to guard at all knowing that the majority won't spawn, but just two guild, or the rare few.

Now the spawn is legally made for all, and made it easier for all type of players mutt, or guild of all size can now spawn, and now y'all are paranoid, and y'all are having to step up your game to defend them.

Now y'all are blaming us, and saying it is our fault that y'all are not watching the spawn, and loosing your profits. If profits is what you are worry about then y'all better keep a sharp eye out on it.

Spawn is now fair, and all player is able to spawn, and it is not made for the minority anymore it is for everybody so learn to accept that, and if profit is your worry then you better start keeping your eyes on your prize.
Ah! I understand now.....anyone who knows how to play the game is CHEATING! ALL OF US ARE CHEATING! WE ALL ARE CHEATERS! except Opy

Casting is shit
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Whats fucking hilarious is, I know silvertiger is an OG from back in xavier days like me. We didn't have any ML items or new fancy bullshit everyone has now, and I distinctly remember being able to solo spawns then too with suits that people now would laugh at. So somehow for the last 10+ years people have been soloing these spawns, and you walk in and bitch and complain that your GUILD can't do 1 FUCKING SPAWN and the whole world changes for you. Criminal
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:LOL I mean seriously it's simple Eos made the game legal, and y'all are mad, and now I am wondering why are y'all mad?

Nothing get change the only thing get change is more players will flock into fellucca, and the only loss y'all will lose is that y'all lose the fight, or y'all don't watch the spawn.

Fellucca mean risk vs reward it is meant to be giving players rewards.

If you guys are worry about loosing the profit then it your job to guard it, and it's not our fault if y'all are loosing profit simply because y'all wasn't watching, or fighting hard enough.

It is not right to exploit to take advantage of the game by making the spawn harder to prevent the majority to spawn while only the minority can do them. That is just plain cheating.
no eos made the game where you could play. that aint legal that is stupid maybe she could also make the game where 2 year olds could play?

Casting is shit
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Opywang wrote:LOL I mean seriously it's simple Eos made the game legal, and y'all are mad, and now I am wondering why are y'all mad?

Nothing get change the only thing get change is more players will flock into fellucca, and the only loss y'all will lose is that y'all lose the fight, or y'all don't watch the spawn.

Fellucca mean risk vs reward it is meant to be giving players rewards.

If you guys are worry about loosing the profit then it your job to guard it, and it's not our fault if y'all are loosing profit simply because y'all wasn't watching, or fighting hard enough.

It is not right to exploit to take advantage of the game by making the spawn harder to prevent the majority to spawn while only the minority can do them. That is just plain cheating.
NO PEOPLE AREN'T GOING TO FELLUCIA MORE NOW CAUSE YOU STILL HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO PVP YOU STUPID FUCK!
Ajani likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The game was never illegal except in the eyes of osi who would love to shut demise down. Shut up
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Madmarz likes this.