Sorry

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Sorry

Post by royal kapero2 »

Yeah, I know a thing or two about myself, I lose my temper twice a day. I must control my temper, so maybe someone will want to play with me. I made many friends but today they are feeling hostility towards me. Everybody is doing good without me, I am needed by no one. I promise to not insult, to not be childish, to not troll. I will keep it mature. It's not another sgt's post. Nah, I am not the guy Sgt slaughter, posting about changing. I have bigger problems with myself than he has. :(
Russ4ua

Re: Sorry

Post by Russ4ua »

Insults and trolling are fun! Quit bashing America (we know we have probs) and stop scamming people.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Thanks.
Alvin likes this.
Indika

Post by Indika »

I don't think you're a terrible person Kapero. I just think you are young and still growing up into the person you will become for the rest of your life. I hope this person is a good one because I see a lot of potential for you to be good :)

Kocham Kapero
MaZa, Alvin, Tempest and 2 others like this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

This Kapero kid seeks more attention than my wife.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Thanks Indika for saying it, though we exchanged some bad words at white witch room, I need to learn humility,
Alvin and Indika like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Anthony File wrote:Just so you all know, this is all for attention. He is looking to gain any bit of trust he can to in turn manipulate. When he gains that, he will do as he pleases and eventually will get bored and backstab you given the opportunity. He's not capable of maintaining a friendship, and his true intentions are always for his own gain.
I followed you, after all your dramas in KvG, was that my gain? I lost a guild. But okay we created a duo guild.
You were the one that left the duo guild [WAR] and joined Hz, as you said for free spawning/more pvpers on your side, was that my gain?
You never gave me anything, I gave you 10 BRSKS, was that my gain?
When you lost connection, I healed you and people couldnt kill you, was that my gain?
I helped your buddy Mike, was that my gain?
Please tell me, what was my gain?
I put time into our relation and you left to the zerg, then you convinced me to join it, but obviously I got bored because I dislike ganking. So my gain was no more ganking but being ganked?
Russ4ua and Alvin like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

And what was your personal gain? You scammed your uncle, you betrayed the whole guild(kvg) and joined another bigger guild(hz) for free spawning. :)
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I'll be around to kill Hz with you Kapero, I've never hated you and I hope you don't think i scammed your scepter. Be good man, be good.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
kentares

Post by kentares »

royal kapero2 wrote:Yeah, I know a thing or two about myself, I lose my temper twice a day. I must control my temper, so maybe someone will want to play with me. I made many friends but today they are feeling hostility towards me. Everybody is doing good without me, I am needed by no one. I promise to not insult, to not be childish, to not troll. I will keep it mature. It's not another sgt's post. Nah, I am not the guy Sgt slaughter, posting about changing. I have bigger problems with myself than he has. :(
. . . :smile: