Seeing how all i have to do is bitch for months to get something changed.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Seeing how all i have to do is bitch for months to get something changed.

Post by Loler »

i will repost this exact post every 3 days for the next 9 months.

Monsters are not supposed to flee when under 16% like they do on demise this is not osi accurate.

swing rate is based off your last weapon you swung at the moment of the swing disarming your weapon and rearming it or another weapon should not reset your swing based on the new weapon or at all this is not osi accurate.

seeing as many people have legendary looters from easyuo or cracked uosteam profiles that allow auto looter to work but show as disabled, Auto looter should be enabled insteam. i heard auto loot was disabled for pvp purposes but with easyuo you can still auto loot pvp items. add steam auto looter its cleaner and some people still have access if they have cracked version.

re-add killer property to work vs named ml monsters. this is not osi accurate and is not fair. protection still work killer should too.

when baracoon transform into rat he is supposed to be vulnerable to repond slayer. this not like this on this server. it is not osi accurate. he also supposed to transform into rat at start almost and stay rat form as long as you would stay rat when he polymorph you.

archer type monsters are supposed to run to their agressor. so centaur and ratman should walk to player not stand still. this is not osi accurate.

trap boxes when turned a certain way and trapped with low tinker skill should only do 8 damage and have infinite charges this is not like this on demise. this is not osi accurate.

add counter attack to the icon bar.

there is no wind immunity on osi. this is not osi accurate and should be changed we are an osi clone.

OSI removed the requirements of needing tactics to use a special, it is not like that here and you are still required to have tactics to use a special. This needs to be changed.

Faction artifacts still do not exist here, this is not OSI accurate and should be changed. (however if added remove the point system behind it or you will have many people just farming their own characters for points)

Word of death is supposed to do true damage and should be effected by spell damage. Currently it is not osi accurate as it does random damage and not effected by spell damage.

i will add to this as i find more things that need to change.
Last edited by Loler on February 8th, 2017, 9:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Lead44, Necrodog, Lady and 7 others like this.
Duke

Re: Seeing how all i have to do is bitch for months to get something changed.

Post by Duke »

#opywanglives
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

crushing blow drains 10 stamina if weapon has 3.5 or greater speed.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

Loler wrote:i will repost this exact post every 3 days for the next 9 months.

Monsters are not supposed to flee when under 16% like they do on demise this is not osi accurate.

swing rate is based off your last weapon you swung at the moment of the swing disarming your weapon and rearming it or another weapon should not reset your swing based on the new weapon or at all this is not osi accurate.

seeing as many people have legendary looters from easyuo or cracked uosteam profiles that allow auto looter to work but show as disabled, Auto looter should be enabled insteam. i heard auto loot was disabled for pvp purposes but with easyuo you can still auto loot pvp items. add steam auto looter its cleaner and some people still have access if they have cracked version.

re-add killer property to work vs named ml monsters. this is not osi accurate and is not fair. protection still work killer should too.

when baracoon transform into rat he is supposed to be vulnerable to repond slayer. this not like this on this server. it is not osi accurate. he also supposed to transform into rat at start almost and stay rat form as long as you would stay rat when he polymorph you.

archer type monsters are supposed to run to their agressor. so centaur and ratman should walk to player not stand still. this is not osi accurate.

trap boxes when turned a certain way and trapped with low tinker skill should only do 8 damage and have infinite charges this is not like this on demise. this is not osi accurate.

add counter attack to the icon bar.

i will add to this as i find more things that need to change.
omg. really timely
I was talking about "anti paralyze box" with my friend.
I feel nostalgic. yeah I was making APB by 39.9 Tinker skill :smile:
But, Demise is Demise, OSI is OSI.
I am having fun on Demise, it's enough for me :D
Loler

Post by Loler »

well demise is osi clone so must make trap box same as osi. if we want to be osi clone we need to add this. we are being cheated.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

champions should have a lot more hp then on demise
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Necrodog and Opywang like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

PvPers riding Cu Sidhes & Spawners using Cu Sidhes as tanks without taming is cheating. Fix it to be like OSI.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Dare we bring up again how mana leeching isn't accurate?
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Anthony File wrote:Dare we bring up again how mana leeching isn't accurate?

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Fix casting, it's super broken. :)
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

This is simple, just read the OSI Terms Of Service.

Unattended skill gain is allowed on Demise. This is not OSI like

Playing on a server emulator is allowed on Demise. This is not OSI like
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

mortal needs update. on osi ranged weapon lasts 4 secs.. etc
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Demise is free, this isn't osi accurate pls fix immediately.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
cocosas

Post by cocosas »

you need to wait more half year for next one shity update of server
Loler

Post by Loler »

We are being cheated from osi. This server is osi clone but there are so many different. We need to fix the wrongs on this server so we stop being cheated. My guild is being killed by this cheating if you havent noticed most hz dont log in because of these cheats we have to deal with. These cheats are killing my guild at first I thought the problem was us but then i find out that the osi clone demise is different from osi so iknow its not me or hz but demise is cheating us.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna