Is afk farming legal or what?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Spazz

Is afk farming legal or what?

Post by Spazz »

In wisp tunnels at honesty I see a lot of afk farmers. I paged the admins like five times but no one answered me. I'm trying to have fun and try to gain money. But when I get there, all I see is afk farmers. Isnt it going to change? They are not playing the game, thats legit cheating.
Amish Hammer likes this.
royal kapero2

Re: Is afk farming legal or what?

Post by royal kapero2 »

Release a hiryu or greater dragon, then lure it from room to room. It's part of the wisp dungeon quest, you need to clear the place out of leeches to be rewarded with wisps being spawned.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

royal kapero2 wrote:Release a hiryu or greater dragon, then lure it from room to room. It's part of the wisp dungeon quest, you need to clear the place out of leeches to be rewarded with wisps being spawned.
Can you confirm that the quest award hidden points like in Doom and the more often you complete it, the better the chance at huge reward ?
Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Spazz wrote:In wisp tunnels at honesty I see a lot of afk farmers. I paged the admins like five times but no one answered me. I'm trying to have fun and try to gain money. But when I get there, all I see is afk farmers. Isnt it going to change? They are not playing the game, thats legit cheating.
Source: Shard Rules
In-Game Rules​
No unattended gathering.

This applies to everything, not just resources. In particular, it includes:
Mining, fishing, lumberjacking
Turning in or collecting BODs
Buying from or selling to NPC vendors
Taming
Looting, farming Doom artifacts, minor artifacts, lesser Treasures of Tokuno
House placement
IDOC scavenging
Collecting quest rewards

Unattended gathering results in jail time and any ill-gotten goods will be deleted.
Amish Hammer likes this.
Spazz

Post by Spazz »

royal kapero2 wrote:Release a hiryu or greater dragon, then lure it from room to room. It's part of the wisp dungeon quest, you need to clear the place out of leeches to be rewarded with wisps being spawned.
I didnt see any Hiryus, or greater dragons. It's just five or six same dudes staying at the same spot like a statue and killin' wisps. I don't wanna point fingers but. THEY ARE STAYIN AT THAT PLACE MOST OF THE TIME.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Ore Elementals can do some damage too... if you can mine in there, they can be your friend...
Amish Hammer likes this.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Welcome to Demise...
Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Why cant we just play the game without the will of being the best with the easiest way? I am so tired of this. Stop being the spoiled lil' sh*t stayin' at your computer all day and think you are the only one can think of the f'in cheats and immoral methods.
Les Stroud likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

If you cant stand afk farmers demise isnt for you
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Loler wrote:If you cant stand afk farmers demise isnt for you
Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Frasier wrote:
Loler wrote:If you cant stand afk farmers demise isnt for you
LOL!
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

i dont know where are you ,aborted , from - all you haters of "cheating"
youve been come in most automatised game of all times and keep shouting - "cheaters all over arround!!11!"
"they have pvp-scripts!!!i cannot kill that cheater in 200mil suite!! its not fair"
"they have a lot of money!!i havenot nothing!!"
"i wanna kill Oaks solo in 2 hits"
"its not fair!!!11"
i think the loudest ones are those who simply cannot make NOTHING in game (like you know who , named on "Op..")
i wanna say only one to you , f;ckin noobs, play f;ckin Sims or something dimwitted like you are!
and dont spoil the game to all others...
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Spazz wrote:I'm trying to have fun and try to gain money. But when I get there, all I see is afk farmers..
and what?
you cannot farm your gold?
you cannot gain your "fun"? (dunno what a fun you can get by gold-farmin :? )
or you are simply jealousing that youll never will gain such amount of gold?
What's your motivation? :|
cadens

Post by cadens »

Opywang wrote:That why we need to allow auto loot back on uo steam. Player are using easy uo to loot gold afk, and nothing is being done about it.

I don't mind it because gold help economic flourish bag of sending sells for 125k right now. Gold on the game is rare, and I call Uo gold "rare gold" because you can farm gold from monster you'll still get around 100k in raw gold a little over an hour depend where you are at that why I rather farm resource it pays better, and I just ignore the gold.

Somebody said farming wisp in a single day bring 500k in raw gold, and I never thought about running it with 4 account, and it's illegal to run more than 1 account hitting monster I think, and if anybody does that then that person is making 2 million in raw gold in a single day.
its possible make 3kk + using 1 account. and u dont need more than 20kk suit gear to do that. u only know choose the correct spot to farm.

Easy Life, Easy Money.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

2-3kk suite is enough...if you use brain