Is afk farming legal or what?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Drak'in

Re: Is afk farming legal or what?

Post by Drak'in »

THESE WISPS KEEP MAKING MY DRAGON GO WILD, OMG, i have to go tame another ill see you in 10 mins and maybe we can kill them together :)
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

idiot... ok we all undrstnd you IQ lvl.
PS: your dancing with your dragon over and over again - is mindless pastime...30 sec and char in ressurected.
you think if you are spammin some crap like "help me help me" that isnt undrstood that you lurin BONDED pet over and over?
all screens would be added to ticket...jail w8in for you
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Drak'in

Post by Drak'in »

See you in a few minutes big boy :)
PS Multiclienting 5 accounts for unattending resource gathering, also "bannable"
PSS Arent we limited to 4 accounts? How do you have 3 sampires, 1 dp fencer, and 1 mage, and play on them all at the same time? I call shinannigans
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

We all know you are an idiot. Wants a change but is unwilling to post in a proper bug format. Drak'in we the people of demise applaud your services and I shall join you on my character "the dark knight" if you will tame a dragon for me as well.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

The Silvertiger wrote:We all know you are an idiot. Wants a change but is unwilling to post in a proper bug format.
wash your mouth
my bug report- ill decide what to do without you...who you fckin are to talk with me that way about MINE BUG REPORT?
Drak'in wrote:See you in a few minutes big boy :)
PS Multiclienting 5 accounts for unattending resource gathering, also "bannable"
PSS Arent we limited to 4 accounts? How do you have 3 sampires, 1 dp fencer, and 1 mage, and play on them all at the same time? I call shinannigans
your fish-brain could not imagine that... THATS NOT ONE PERSON
my mage and samp and what? i res my samp with my mage.. and heal that fencer when he is killin your drake
you still dont undstnd that YOU not me is doin bannable offense
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Silent Shadow wrote: wash your mouth
my bug report- ill decide what to do without you...who you are to talk with me that way about MINE BUG REPORT?
I'm silvertiger.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Drak'in likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Silent Shadow wrote:who you fckin are to talk with me that way about MINE BUG REPORT?
Thats Silvertiger one of the helpful people on this server

He is a good guy
He never asks for much and when he does it's never anything big that he wants or would like done

He loves his mamma like every good Southern Boy does
Loves Jesus like every good Southern Boy does
And loves his girlfriend like some Southern Boys do
He is almost considered Fam

Also he knows where a lot of the bodies are buried

It's the fact that he knows where the bodies are buried that worries many of us
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Drak'in

Post by Drak'in »

I am so sorry silent, i was trying to help you farm a wisp but my dragon went wild, i tried to res you but all you did was say "enemy of one" as a ghost on all of your chars
House

Post by House »

There's only one thing to do... Tame more dragons to take care of the other dragons in there.
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Drak'in wrote:I am so sorry silent, i was trying to help you farm a wisp but my dragon went wild, i tried to res you but all you did was say "enemy of one" as a ghost on all of your chars
you are an f*kin idiot the only one my char was online - afk mage on 2nd stage of dungeon in safe zone...that was killed by you...wait for jail retard
and you could put your sarcasm directly in your asshole
Drak'in

Post by Drak'in »

Silent Shadow wrote:
Drak'in wrote:I am so sorry silent, i was trying to help you farm a wisp but my dragon went wild, i tried to res you but all you did was say "enemy of one" as a ghost on all of your chars
you are an f*kin idiot the only one my char was online - afk mage on 2nd stage of dungeon in safe zone...that was killed by you...wait for jail retard
and you could put your sarcasm directly in your asshole
sorry bro my taming just isnt high enough to hold these greaters, if you go afk on a bunch of chars while farming you might get got!
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Drak'in wrote:sorry bro my taming just isnt high enough to hold these greaters, if you go afk on a bunch of chars while farming you might get got!
w8 for jail..ticket with scrnshots allready done.
ive said all i want
Drak'in

Post by Drak'in »

Silent Shadow wrote:
Drak'in wrote:sorry bro my taming just isnt high enough to hold these greaters, if you go afk on a bunch of chars while farming you might get got!
w8 for jail..ticket with scrnshots allready done.
ive said all i want
ill see you in a few minutes friend <3 ill help you with those nasty wisps
Toke

Post by Toke »

Silent Shadow wrote:
Spazz wrote:I'm trying to have fun and try to gain money. But when I get there, all I see is afk farmers..
and what?
you cannot farm your gold?
you cannot gain your "fun"? (dunno what a fun you can get by gold-farmin :? )
or you are simply jealousing that youll never will gain such amount of gold?
What's your motivation? :|
the afkers strike back
Amish Hammer likes this.