Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kentares

Re: Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

Post by kentares »

ortiz wrote:Opy needs to fall off a fuckin bridge. Stop telling us about OSI and take your dumb ass there.
. :?

For your health. :cry:
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Lead44 wrote:Opy shut the fuck up with your retarded inbred backwoods hill billy ass... NOONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT OSI!!! If we did we would go play that shit.. You stupid fucktard..Stop bitching a crying about shit!if you don't like it then fuck off to some other server....
When my woman asks what she needs to get me off, I'll tell her to talk to me as if I was Opy.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
kentares

Post by kentares »

Hugsforpeace wrote:
Lead44 wrote:Opy shut the fuck up with your retarded inbred backwoods hill billy ass... NOONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT OSI!!! If we did we would go play that shit.. You stupid fucktard..Stop bitching a crying about shit!if you don't like it then fuck off to some other server....
When my woman asks what she needs to get me off, I'll tell her to talk to me as if I was Opy.
Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you. Rejoice in the wife of your youth. Why would you want to ruin your woman? :twisted:
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

kentares wrote:
Hugsforpeace wrote:
Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you. Rejoice in the wife of your youth. Why would you want to ruin your woman? :twisted:
/Swooned

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Funny that Opy never was in Doom but already wants to change it LOL
Same like with serpent's fang, never tried another weapon but wants to change spawns.
Opy stop trolling no need to change something in doom its perfect right now.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

lol2.jpg
lol2.jpg (14.88 KiB) Viewed 3409 times
Peerless Hunter
Opywang likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Opywang wrote:I want to do doom, but I am not doing doom till they are fix. I hate doom I can't stand doom I never did enjoy doom. OSI knew players wasn't having fun so they made the point system with guarrateed drop, and easier for players to get artifacts so players can enjoy the game.

Now Demise aren't being thoughtful about the players they are more obsessed about controlling us, and controlling the market so everybody can get super rich, or super rip off by having to over spend for an item that is being controlled.

We need to be thinking about the players enjoyment not the players suffering, and please can we lift the suffering, and let the player enjoy the game the way OSI want there players to enjoy.
doom is fixed
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
ortiz likes this.
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

you realize orny sucks on osi right? Everyone uses greater/legendary artifact jewels with like 9 mods on them
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:I got interested in doom because somebody said point system work so I got interested in it cause I can't stand doom, and I was thinking about organizing my guild to do doom everyday then I find out that doom is corrupted, and altered so now I've change my mind, and I don't plan to put my member in doom to farm for artifacts since it's not worth it.
Already 10 people told in this thread YES POINT SYSTEM WORKS.
Peerless Hunter
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

it wasnt nerfed, doom on osi was buffed when doom artifacts became mostly irrelevant which is not the case on demise, also idk how you can claim osi has a better economy when they had to add a new currency that equals 1 billion gold because items are traded for that much and more regularly
Brad

Post by Brad »

@Eos ,Just change the drop rate now, you know after 6 months you're going to do it anyway, because Dopeywang is on the case.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Opy will never understand the concept of working hard for something. I can't even imagine you playing another mmo opy, most of which require massive groups to get the end game items. They are hard as fuck to complete and you risk losing hours of prep time because 1 person fucked up. Only at the end to receive gear you can't use or even if you could you have to roll on it and might not get it anyway cause someone else rolled higher. Some of these games you have to pvp while trying to do this. But in Ultima on demise, 99.9% of this game is solo'able, only game I've played that end game items can be received playing alone. If eos switches anymore stuff in this game to suit your needs or makes it anymore like OSI, something that was never the point for Demise in the first place, I will quit after 11 years of playing Demise, not that anyone cares but this shit is stupid. This server is already fucked enough thanks to UOsteam bullshit scripts and no gm's to ban all the fuck heads ruining the game. The economy is a god damn joke.
MB

Post by MB »

I just had the strongest rush of deja vu
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

@Eos ,Just perma ban opy now, you know after 6 months you're going to do it anyway, because Dopeywang is an idiot and will keep complaining til you do it.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Now Orny price on Demise is roughly 60kk while on OSI it's 30kk.
Fyi thats like $10 on OSI to $150 here, we have a much stronger economy and Id like for it to stay that way.

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Ajani likes this.