Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Re: Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

Post by royal kapero2 »

Poor players cannot develop themselves, and they are being brainwashed. Everyday honest players fight for Demise and ask when they will enjoy this game finally? Then they see the easy way, join a large guild, cheat for easy money and torment others. They lose patience. Players ruled the server before and now parasitic mechanisms do it. What is more important for Demise, a happy player or an item that is ridiculously expensive and rare? People simply don't believe that we can change the shard. A long time ago people played the game for fun, now a player must work, so fat cats can dictate them what to do, they can make him quit, they can absorb him into their large guild, raid or tell to stay at luna.. If a new person starts playing here, he is promised that Demise is an OSI-clone shard.
Opywang likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ajani wrote:,explionters
??
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares and ortiz like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Why are poor people always crying about hard work? Why do poor people constantly bitch about the system when millions of others have made it just fine and proven it's not the system, it's you? Why do poor people always try and point out rich people have so much and it's not fair to the poor, yet the poor haven't done anything said rich person have done to get there? Why do poor people always think that everything is suppose to be fair, and that without putting in effort, wealth and property should be bestowed upon them for no reason? Why do poor people always think you make the leap from nothing to everything in a single bound, rather than in incremental steps? Why can't poor people understand segregation is good, that people who work hard don't want to be near people who don't? Why can't poor people understand the class system is important, that if everyone were equal and had everything they wanted there would no reason for ambition or to work, or really any reason to live in general? Life is simple, stop trying to be a lazy piece of shit and not work for anything and siphon off everyone else or trying to lower the standards to fit your laziness. People like you should be executed, you have 0 use to society other than being a burden.
Ajani and MelodyTFA like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Demise is meant to be more difficult to keep the economy from being a pile of shit and also to give people a sort of "end game." UO unlike most other mmo's is fairly easy in all aspects, even what's considered end game content is easy. Attempting to make it harder is a way to help ensure a competition for items and such, so that not every single person has 20 fully geared characters, rather they may have a couple after a long time of playing.
Demise never promised anyone an OSI clone. You need to learn how to read.
To answer your question, I do want the game to be more difficult but it has nothing to do with being corrupt. The only people who need to stick around to play this game, any game, or anything in life in general, are people who are willing to put in the time that me and so many others have put out to get where they are. Why should someone who just started playing this game be on our level, the people playing for years? Oh, because like communists, the liberalist idiots of America and the poor of the world, you think you're entitled too.
Last edited by Madmarz on February 9th, 2017, 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

You really are a lazy dumb piece of shit.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:Hey Bama
Hey Opy
Want a kick in the gonads?
Get off the forums and go spawn
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Ajani and Anonymous Group like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Madmarz wrote:Why are poor people always crying about hard work? Why do poor people constantly bitch about the system when millions of others have made it just fine and proven it's not the system, it's you? Why do poor people always try and point out rich people have so much and it's not fair to the poor, yet the poor haven't done anything said rich person have done to get there? Why do poor people always think that everything is suppose to be fair, and that without putting in effort, wealth and property should be bestowed upon them for no reason? Why do poor people always think you make the leap from nothing to everything in a single bound, rather than in incremental steps? Why can't poor people understand segregation is good, that people who work hard don't want to be near people who don't? Why can't poor people understand the class system is important, that if everyone were equal and had everything they wanted there would no reason for ambition or to work, or really any reason to live in general? Life is simple, stop trying to be a lazy piece of shit and not work for anything and siphon off everyone else or trying to lower the standards to fit your laziness. People like you should be executed, you have 0 use to society other than being a burden.
There is no alternative for new players and we are trying to convince people that the alternative can be build together. People ask, did anyone even create an OSI clone before? People just don't believe it can be done. We will never have imbuing, we want to improve things already introduced. And dear brainwashed friend, items come from work but if we reward scripters for scripting and we punish honest players for working, people will move to other shards or become other scripters. It is not true, that the same things that are good for honest players, are good for cheaters either. The things that are good for Demise are those things that will make new players stay. And it is terryfing what happens to Demise now. Many places are ghost places, though they are full of players but these players are away from keyboard.
kentares likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Who's rigging the game? No new player is going to doom. No new player should be going to spawns or to peerless... Wtf are you on about? Do you start WoW or Vanguard or AoC or SWG or insert MMO title here[ ] and just instantly roll into the final bosses and achieve max level gear in the first week of playing? Fuck no you don't, your first week is spent leveling your character figuring the fucking game out. Realistically it's that way for months even. You won't even touch those raid bosses for a LONG time. Jesus you are fucking stupid. SO LAZY IT'S INSANE!!!!!
pegasus321 likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Necrodog wrote:LOLOLOLOL Opywang finally gets his way with spawns and then it's STILL NOT ENOUGH!
It's enough I'm not quitting the game because spawn is better, but I will not go to doom because it's robbing all of us.

I'm gonna tell the truth, and tell the whole shard how there treating us, exploiting, and stealing artifacts from all of us.

Orny cost at a whopping 60kk that is double compare from OSI, and Doom drop rate is 4 time less than OSI we're having to work 4 time harder than OSI, and that right there is enough to wake us up to realize how abusive this shard is treating us, and it need to be stopped.

I want to go to doom, but I'm not going there cause it's just robbing that is 4 artifacts that there stealing from us, and why should I go to doom if I know that they purposely rigged it so we have to work 4 time harder?
I agree with you since osi gives 4x more artys orny should be 4x more then osi so ornys should now be 120kk!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Madmarz likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

royal kapero2 wrote:There is no alternative for new players and we are trying to convince people that the alternative can be build together. People ask, did anyone even create an OSI clone before? People just don't believe it can be done. We will never have imbuing, we want to improve things already introduced. And dear brainwashed friend, items come from work but if we reward scripters for scripting and we punish honest players for working, people will move to other shards or become other scripters. It is not true, that the same things that are good for honest players, are good for cheaters either. The things that are good for Demise are those things that will make new players stay. And it is terryfing what happens to Demise now. Many places are ghost places, though they are full of players but these players are away from keyboard.
You're a lunatic. Don't you think players deserve for more challenging game? Constructing and modeling your character takes time and that's why there are veteran rewards, for those who stayed and can handle this game. If a player wants to play, he must hold off and beat the difficulties, seriously only a bit of PvM. A little bout you, you can stick on your side but don't try to force it on the others. We consider it as a not necessary s***. You're just a crawling fat player who cannot reach his American dream. This game is well designed and don't try to fix it. We have had enough of your comments, suggestions or bug reports! Your every post hits like a Big Bertha!
Opywang and Vash like this.
Vash

Post by Vash »

MelodyTFA wrote:Opywang your an idiot, and no one wants you on shard especially not in doom... If life was fair, you would be starving in real life. Because your a lazy scrub on welfair, we use to have solutions to deal with trash like you but we lost the war...
ffs lol
[L%C]
Vash - Necro/Tamer/Mage
Koga - Sampire
Advent - Crafter
MelodyTFA likes this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

make items easier to get.

on almost 100% of mmo's you can gear a single character to perfect min/max stats in a few months.

In UO many people have items, especially at this point, that less fortunate players will NEVER have.

The problem is that this game has no way of rewarding play without generating items.

Most games at this point lean towards high scores and achievements in pvm.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

royal kapero2 wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:There is no alternative for new players and we are trying to convince people that the alternative can be build together. People ask, did anyone even create an OSI clone before? People just don't believe it can be done. We will never have imbuing, we want to improve things already introduced. And dear brainwashed friend, items come from work but if we reward scripters for scripting and we punish honest players for working, people will move to other shards or become other scripters. It is not true, that the same things that are good for honest players, are good for cheaters either. The things that are good for Demise are those things that will make new players stay. And it is terryfing what happens to Demise now. Many places are ghost places, though they are full of players but these players are away from keyboard.
You're a lunatic. Don't you think players deserve for more challenging game? Constructing and modeling your character takes time and that's why there are veteran rewards, for those who stayed and can handle this game. If a player wants to play, he must hold off and beat the difficulties, seriously only a bit of PvM. A little bout you, you can stick on your side but don't try to force it on the others. We consider it as a not necessary s***. You're just a crawling fat player who cannot reach his American dream. This game is well designed and don't try to fix it. We have had enough of your comments, suggestions or bug reports! Your every post hits like a Big Bertha!
I am grateful you relpied to me. So, by saying the American dream you mean it's a favoritism for so few? Be a little more constructive. I have been playing here for many years and I know you can't get as rich as cheaters for being an honest player. I used to kill ettins and all I got was GOOD JOB KAPERO. Currently the economy is based on who will invent the smarter macro. You will never see ornaments going for 10kk, do you realize why? Because this poor player that got this ornament after 1000 rounds, wants to keep up with the cheaters and scripters, and he will sell it for 50kk. So basically, people that abuse this game force on us things, not me. And Demise is slowly dying because of people like you, that are increasing the standards of American dream, which are impossible to reach by players who love this game and enjoy an every detail of it!
Indika

Post by Indika »

Many players besides myself experience very similar results from Doom. For over 10 years of playing RunUO server's Doom was always my bread and butter on Demise. I did very well in doom BEFORE point system was introduced, but since point system was implemented, my rates in doom have never been better.

I typically run 15-20 hours of doom per week. I do a few runs after I get off work and before I go to bed to wind me down. In that time, I typically produce no less than 5-10 artifacts during that expanded period of time.

Myself as well as many other players who farm doom in reasonable (610-800) Luck suits have been experiencing at least one artifact for every 2-4 hours of farming doom, tops. I'm not going to post my Status bar in this thread, but feel free to check out the Sampire Bible in Cartographer and Scribe section and you can see a detailed lay out of my suit. (I am 810 luck on my suit.)

-First off, I would like to know how you are achieving 3,500 luck on demise, even with honor.

-Second, if you're suit really does some how have 2,500 base luck. I feel as if the rest of your suit would be lacking in *other* mods. This point cannot be argued. Most of the people I see with 1,500 luck suits are saying "All Kill" with their dog and nothing else.

-The problem with 1,500 luck suits or w/e, is that you always are missing out on vital mods such as LMC, HCI, DCI, DI, SDI, MR2, Slayer, 2/6, etc.

-If you are lacking those mods, you won't be doing much damage, so you won't be getting many looting rights. Ok you might be able to solo every once and a while, but how long are your timed runs? Which leads me to my next point:

-Me and one other person in my guild make TIMED RUN's at 8 total minutes, including the Dark Father. When we make it back into the rooms, the corpses are still up from the last rotation. I've been with 3 people and ran doom in less than 6 minutes total including the DF.

-If Doom, similarly with Champ Spawns, are too hard for you, I would suggest trying a more effective template build such as Necro Mage, Sampire, or even Wraith form. I would also suggest dropping some of your luck (at least 1,500-2,000 of the base luck on your suit. I would still like to know how you got 2,500 base luck) and getting a more well rounded suit. If you are a necro mage, add some LMC and SDI and try for using slayers to maximize your output.

***Final Thoughts***

Doom is actually embarrassingly easy on Demise. Many of the *actual* regulars there already complain enough about how easy it is, and how it actually could use a buff(At least in Hit Points).

However, if for some reason Doom does get nerfed even further than what it is now, I would also be happy because then I could probably make 5 minute solo run's.
Tempest, Tanya, Spok and 3 others like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

royal kapero2 wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:
I am grateful you relpied to me. So, by saying the American dream you mean it's a favoritism for so few? Be a little more constructive. I have been playing here for many years and I know you can't get as rich as cheaters for being an honest player. I used to kill ettins and all I got was GOOD JOB KAPERO. Currently the economy is based on who will invent the smarter macro. You will never see ornaments going for 10kk, do you realize why? Because this poor player that got this ornament after 1000 rounds, wants to keep up with the cheaters and scripters, and he will sell it for 50kk. So basically, people that abuse this game force on us things, not me. And Demise is slowly dying because of people like you, that are increasing the standards of American dream, which are impossible to reach by players who love this game and enjoy an every detail of it!
It's annoying that we have to see posts like this because one person is incapable of doing anything correctly. What does wealth mean to you? You are a selfish hyena, you don't listen to what majority says. You want a very comfortable game. No, you don't care new players at all, you are only interested in one thing but people are not stupid enough to keep quiet in your process. Laziness rules in your guild and in fact the laziness shapes your opinion on everything you say. You conduct your hogwash everywhere. You are turning everyone against you because no one is like you. We used to laugh at you, we thought you were a joke, now we realize you are a dangerous individual. You put a lawless influence on this game, you might do it again, then of course, we will fight for our almighty shard.
ortiz and Anonymous Group like this.