Demise staff is unprofessional!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tempest

Re: Demise staff is unprofessional!

Post by Tempest »

YOU just begged for months to have spawns changed in YOUR favor, Staff changed them in to fit YOUR likings, but they are "unprofessional"!

If I was you, I'd be *THANKING' staff for actually listening to the foulness that is spewed from your mouth on a DAILY/HOURLY basis, instead of griping and complaining about something that was changed to suit your needs.

You're my boy Young Opy, but your logic just took a piss down shit creek.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Opywang likes this.
Jennifer-Anne

Post by Jennifer-Anne »

Just saying, Eos is an angel to tolerate you. If Ryan was their, I'm sure he would already have your ip ban from the forum, delete all your shits, and perma ban you from Demise. I'm sure he would accept donation to get your guild ban too. I miss that guy, once in a while, at time like that.
But he isn't here, so please continue with your nonsense :)
Eos, The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

EoS i think after all you did for him... its time to just ban him for what he says about you.. doesn't matter is the spawn changes remain or not...
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

I just love when people only thing about their rights but never about their responsibilities.. but you are living on the government.. so what will you know
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I think Demise staff is preatty proffessional actually, especially EoS. I feel comftable playing here.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Opywang wrote:
Alvin wrote:I think Demise staff is preatty proffessional actually, especially EoS. I feel comftable playing here.
I do too, but it looks like it just Eos.

They need to hire more staff, or something one person can't do everything.
The more staffers they hire the less control they have over what are the staffers doing. I like the policy of minimal intervention.
"one person cant do everything"
... you are a guildlider, if i am correct ? You should organize your time and something fun for your guild.... not the staff, lol.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
rlira

Post by rlira »

Thats another level of attention whoring.
Demise Vet likes this.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

think your forgetting 1 thing staff does this for free so stop giving everone a headache and shut the fuck up go play osi and leave us at demise in peace enough is enough please stop
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

WE WANT THE DONATION STORE BACK.

TAKE MY MONEYS
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Opy must forget that there ARE other hard working staff members on this server as well. Just because they aren't visible at all times for you to see working, doesn't mean that they aren't putting in time and effort towards the server. There's a lot more than just resetting spawns and scripting that goes into working on a server. But of course Opy should know that considering he knows all...
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

Opy its osi clone when Mondain's Legacy release :D now osi spawn look like press one key to win
Soon you will cry we need faction arti then cry fuck this craft we need imbuing, fuck trump opy for president :lol:
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

Fallen1 wrote:Opy must forget that there ARE other hard working staff members on this server as well. Just because they aren't visible at all times for you to see working, doesn't mean that they aren't putting in time and effort towards the server. There's a lot more than just resetting spawns and scripting that goes into working on a server. But of course Opy should know that considering he knows all...
Just put opy ass in jail on 3 hours then he will know GM watching him :)
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:Our shard Demise has the worst staff anywhere! It's the highest rating game, and it has the poorest professional staff.

There is no staff in game that will help you, or correct you, or give you any accurate information that you need.

If there was more professional staff helping out correcting thing then everybody would know what is going on, but nobody have a clue, and it's pure chaos.

This is why I posted over 600 times because everybody kept trolling me, and there was no staff backing me up.

I've sent Eos an email, and she did not even read the email, and I have not seen Eos respond since the last publish.

Seriously this game is pure hell because of staff acting unprofessional.

I'm trying to play the game here, but I am spending a lot of time on the forum by haters, and corruptors that want to ruined the game, and I am waiting for a real staff to reply to answer me, or somebody professional to say something.

One player will say this, and other player say that nobody knows the real answer it just chaos.
;) You may have just hanged yourself with all of the rope that staff has given you, IDIOT.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opy you are the laziest person I know

Go to search
Type in PSZ
Go to the last search result
There you will find a some what official answer to what Demise strives to be

And before you ask Opy, Demise was created by PSZ many many years ago
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈