Shard poll for champion spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
MB

Re: Shard poll for champion spawn

Post by MB »

Which one did you vote for?
MB

Post by MB »

Oh ok, I voted for the first one.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:This is unacceptable if it get reverted I am done with this game. The spawn is near impossible, and new player cannot play, and you dare try to use vote to bring it back so only Hzs, and ReQ be the only guild spawning.

If this shard cannot think for the players then I have no interest in this game. The only thing y'all are interested in is greed, corruption, and making everything impossible.

Hzs are known to hack they can create massive IP to win the vote easily.

Think about the new players, and stop feeding the cartels, and stop making Hzs powerful!

it is asking the players.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:This is unacceptable if it get reverted I am done with this game.
Please be a man of your word!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Opywang wrote:
MB wrote:Oh ok, I voted for the first one.
game is corrupted, and ruled by cartels.
if this was true not only would you have been banned by now but you would possibly be dead irl :D
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

"the vets" worked for everything they got. They didn't cry and whine for changes because the game is too hard.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:
Opywang wrote:
game is corrupted, and ruled by cartels.
if this was true not only would you have been banned by now but you would possibly be dead irl :D
One hzs member already threat me with irl saying there coming here.

A veteran noobie is the one that said that to me.

Honesty I hope y'all just revert so I can just say to hell with this game it's corrupted to the core!
Why wait? Start packing now and buy a 1 way ticket to anywhere else

Casting is shit
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

Why do you think new players should be able to spawn without doing the easier content that uo provides for them?
LadyReira, april0395 and ortiz like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Lets take a look at for example umm......Indika.
He farmed the same monster over and over for his first 50 mil to make a samphire
and no the monster wasn't rikktor or barrocoon

Casting is shit
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

single guild? What about Nwo, req, kvg, espp all of which frequently pvp and do champion spawns? Uxc also does many champ spawns but doesnt really pvp since they play sampires mostly
Ajani likes this.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

ya know there is no use arguing with an idiot
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Exillion likes this.
MB

Post by MB »

Opywang wrote:Did you know that in USA when we do the Field Sobriety Tests for DUI it is design to make us fail, and nobody has ever pass them even the most soberest person is guaranteed to fail.
Are you saying that in your day to day sober life, you are unable the walk in a straight line or touch a finger to your nose?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:
OSI has made the spawn fair for all players,
...........if they play on the test center

If they play on a production shard they can't just jump in and play it takes time and it's a harder and longer grind than on Demise
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MB

Post by MB »

Opywang wrote:
MB wrote:
Opywang wrote:Did you know that in USA when we do the Field Sobriety Tests for DUI it is design to make us fail, and nobody has ever pass them even the most soberest person is guaranteed to fail.
Are you saying that in your day to day sober life, you are unable the walk in a straight line or touch a finger to your nose?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-cuLyVRTso
That was a side to the topic I was not aware of. Thank you for providing evidence based facts. I will use this information to reevaluate my stance on the matter to consider if there might be preconceived biases in my initial judgement.