Shard poll for champion spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Howrothe

Re: Shard poll for champion spawn

Post by Howrothe »

I can solo any of those spawns in a basic lrc suit sdi suit (No replicas)ps I can do them and im not HZ OR REQ so how is it Demise's fault you cant play the game??? maybe its time you consider finding something you dont suck at to play?
Centurion and Demise Vet like this.
Titus Jergens

Post by Titus Jergens »

wow really Op i mean really i think this is funny you talked to me a long time ago about joining your spawn guild and what did i say its not going to work with your set up you cant spawn with a serpent fang and some BS gear i told you my suit was worth over 500kk and i still die not often but some time i do. you want everything handed to you like a child all i have ever seen you do is cry to the admins about how hard this sever is. its called play the game like the rest of us you talk about spawning in fel BUT I HAVE ONLY SEEN YOU AND RAIDED YOU AT COON so please sir tell me why you want them to make the spawns easier for you when all you can do is coon????? your friend Titus Jergens the samp that raided you...~~~...
Titus Jergens

Post by Titus Jergens »

you might want to try playing here for a few years maybe you might find something worth your time or ask the admin to make it easier for you :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (7.99 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Please leave Demise and rid us of your stupidity!
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
House

Post by House »

Sorry Opy your my boy but you don't need a load of arties to play the game at a high level. You need to look at what you want for a suit, 100lrc 40 lmc 8 mr and 60s resist across (drops to 60 when ur cursed anyway) You can make this all with barbed kit gear, some library arties and minor arties and be just fine.

What ISN"T fine is Hz breaking shard rules with no repercussion, pulling spawn bosses from lost lands and placing on boats. This is a sign of corruption as hz members have openly admitted to doing this on the forums and yet nothing was done.

I'm considering quitting cuz this shard is very unstable. This game crashes a lot, sometimes when simply opening a corpse to loot. It's not my computer, I've seen a few others complain about the same.
I play dota 2 while watching youtube videos and running snes emulator in the background...etc(I get bored...) all at once. This game doesn't use a lot of resources so it's bad scripting from whomever wrote up some of the osi-like updates and didn't bug check their garbage.

Don't low blow opy for being deaf, grow some balls and make fun of my dude's shitty grammar.

Oh and quit stroking your e-peen thinking your wealth on an old game reflects how your doing in real life. Get off yoru fat asses, shave, shower and find something to do with your life, this game should be a hobby faggots.
Tempest likes this.
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

MB wrote:Oh ok, I voted for the first one.
Haha mofo
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

The shard poll is being done to get a feel for what the population of Demise wants, not just the person crying the loudest (i.e. Opywang). It will not be automatically decisive, but it will help us in making a decision on how to go forward.

The votes will be filtered for any kind of obvious proxy use. :)

House wrote:I'm considering quitting cuz this shard is very unstable. This game crashes a lot, sometimes when simply opening a corpse to loot.
It sounds like something is wrong with your client, the server hasn't crashed in a long time. Are you running the latest Razor (1.0.14.9) and a moderately up-to-date game client?
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

Good governance!
<3
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I'm guessing that when there is a line through a persons forum name it means they are banned?

Poor Opy
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

Bama wrote:I'm guessing that when there is a line through a persons forum name it means they are banned?

Poor Opy
Yes, see this: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=2&t=6784

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I never got a definite answer about whether or not I could have his stuff

Poor Bama
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

Bama wrote:I never got a definite answer about whether or not I could have his stuff

Poor Bama
"that because servers is corrupted and rigged and y'all deceive yourself that why opy quit and y'all selfish greed people wake up lol"

MB, The Silvertiger and Bama like this.