To @Eos

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
cadens

To @Eos

Post by cadens »

My apologies, but i think That before you change anything on the Champs system, you need to change some server rules. For the any changes in the Champs System, It will only take effect if you, STAFF, change the rules of the server.

1- Add to the rules, if in case a guild or player uses BOTS to check spawn champs, it will take BAN direct, without jail. We started yesterday 3 champs in felluca in different regions and the same guild appeared exactly in the 3 places with divided groups. Coincidence? I think what defines this is "cheating".

2- It is not allowed to play the champion out of the Spawn area.

3- You banned some players from the forum, deserved but left some. Use the same rule for everyone.

That is, simple things that help the game to become more interesting. Besides helping, of course, the server itself.

One day I will improve my English. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shallan

Re: To @Eos

Post by Shallan »

UP! +milion

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

could you also make it so afkers get jailed more often? Check the Wisp dungeon for example, its kinda ruining the economy.
Discord: Amish#1299
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

And while you're at it, could you please see to World Peace? And my garage is in desperate need of a good cleaning too. Beer supplies are Running low, now that I think of it...
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List