????

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Necrodog

Re: ????

Post by Necrodog »

Alvin wrote:
Necrodog wrote:He raged at people, shouted racial slurs, [...]
Oh yes... he actually kept calling Necrodog "white trash". A fitting insult, you got to admit hehe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQvb2Oy0ph8
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

On his good days, he could be a fine lad, helpfull, and overall alright partner. He often helped people, gave goodies to help out people in need and what not.

On his bad days, he would cuss the shit out of people, in a manner that is not considered acceptable, his rants were very harsh, and improper.

Unfortunately, in his late days, he had way more bad days than good days, which forced the administration to take a heartbreaking decision, putting him in unlimited timeout...

That's my opinion on Slaughter.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bama wrote:
Ajani wrote:Eos's accounts
Accounts?
Typo or are you leaking classified information........

....Ajanileaks?
well, that's classified
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Necrodog wrote:He raged at people, shouted racial slurs, scammed a well-liked player in a well-liked PvM guild, the list goes on and on...
And you say you never scammed anyone....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Tempest wrote:
Necrodog wrote:He raged at people, shouted racial slurs, scammed a well-liked player in a well-liked PvM guild, the list goes on and on...
And you say you never scammed anyone....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I remember I scammed you on Xavier's garbage shard but then he scammed me back by restarting the shard before it saved.

And then I gave you and zulu a bunch of gear on here when I quit but you seem to have left that part out.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

I think that scamming happens in quite a few
MMO games, some people are only capable of thinking of their selves and nobody else.

Maybe out our server here needs more players that are willing to help each other out instead of taking advantage of people and exploiting their weaknesses.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Made In Quebec wrote:On his good days, he could be a fine lad, helpfull, and overall alright partner. He often helped people, gave goodies to help out people in need and what not.
The trust scam, in a nutshell:

1) Give someone some items to borrow, building their trust and opinion of you.
2) Ask for them back.
3) Ask to borrow something/make a trade, etc...
4) take the stuff they give you and run

You end up with the items they asked you for, and the ones the person gave you.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maybe they will ban him for ban evading. Probably not though as long as he plays nice like he has been since he's been back. I unknowingly brought this conversation up tonight in-game before seeing this conversation... As far as the reban, listen up opy, I've seen quite a few people be allowed to ban evade without consequences, including myself(banned by the previous administration, kinda different,) as long as they were chill and didn't blow up the page system or continue doing what they were banned for in the first place.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:Maybe they will ban him for ban evading. Probably not though as long as he plays nice like he has been since he's been back. I unknowingly brought this conversation up tonight in-game before seeing this conversation... As far as the reban, listen up opy, I've seen quite a few people be allowed to ban evade without consequences, including myself(banned by the previous administration, kinda different,) as long as they were chill and didn't blow up the page system or continue doing what they were banned for in the first place.

Gee I wonder why Xavier banned you? I know why he banned me but you hmmmm..........

........that was rhetorical

And a little sarcastic
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

The Sgt I knew was a pretty cool guy, he helped me out a bunch.
Discord: Amish#1299