Feeling alone

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
bandam

Feeling alone

Post by bandam »

Hello I started playing again 2 months ago different servers, then finally found this one and I am very happy until now. I have under 1kk/piece equipment and I'm stronger enough to play easiest champ and pretty much move around britania etc (I'm a necro with mage and spellw all over 100, i have 45 dci and some other good things). I can make some money farming with wither now but what i find is that there is an abyss to go a step further. Maybe I have to spend 6 days many hours farming earth elem to get 2kk, I still can't go to stronger ones with wither. Isn't there guilds I can join to do spawn champ and bigger stuff? Isn't anybody else in a position similar to mine? I really feel most players very far from what i can play now. A part from some donations I really apreciate, i haven't got any playing input from anyone.

Thank you
EnEffetGile likes this.
Gargl Kark

Re: Feeling alone

Post by Gargl Kark »

there should be enough guilds to do spawns with. For me, I'm going solo mostly, simply for timing reasons.
If you want to farm gold first, you can check out Whisp Dungeon with what you have, or Ilshenar lesser Paragons.
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Feeling alone..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Message me sometime you're bored and online, maybe we can find something to hunt! If I get a peerless key, I'll invite you! :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Yea, I think there should be a LFG forum section for this reason.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
rlira

Post by rlira »

I'm always down to trav, miasma or spawn, and i also hate to play by myself. Just call me if you see me in-game, I'm Stardust/Jean Genie/Grinning Soul.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

you need to lvl up your game... maybe start doing some bod collecting or crafting to get cash and buy better items.. than you will feel the power and be on the other side of the abyss :)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
bandam

Post by bandam »

ei thank you, start feeling better
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

I mean even joining a guild will not change that much your game cause Demise guilds don't work in a commune kind of way... sure players help you fight and give you some lame items.. but the really nice stuff you have to obtain on your own.. usually when spawning artie drops in the highest dmger.. and unless you roll for it or split the reward.. you end up with nothing ... best way is to search around.. i think there were topics for it.. how to easiest make some cash and lvl up :) If you dont find such a topic.. make a new one asking about it.. people will answer with ton of working ideas
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Gargl Kark likes this.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

Take a look in the cartographer and scribe section, loads of HowTo articles to get you going :)

Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

D*A and L%C are great guilds for newer players to join and start pvming with, they can help guide you down the right path in Tram/Ilsh, and if you ever feel you're ready to make the switch to Felucca and start spawning you can try getting into Hz, NWo, KvG, or ReQ granted you're willing to learn to PvP and defend your spawns.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I've created a Skype chat for LFG... Just msg me, christopher.inman.his to to be added.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.