Double Client or 2 People On At Same Time

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Porky

Double Client or 2 People On At Same Time

Post by Porky »

Howdy! Now that the harrower is open, I was thinking about going there to do some fighting. Also, my roommate was going to do the same, but didn't want to be confused by staff for double client. Last time we both were on at the same time was Christmas town. They booted us to a jail, but then said it was OK, if we were 2 different people on 2 different computers, but with the same internet connection. My question is, will they be able to tell the difference, so we won't be wrongly jailed? Just thought I'd ask BEFORE we get wrongly accused of anything. :)
:popcorn:
ortiz

Re: Double Client or 2 People On At Same Time

Post by ortiz »

If you can rub your belly and pat your head at the same time you will be ok.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

EnEffetGile and Bama like this.
Porky

Post by Porky »

Cool. Just wondering. Because when it happened at Christmas, and they said it would be Ok, before I could ask why it happened in the first place (if it was, indeed, ok), they locked the thread.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

from my understanding.... when gm checks a player out for suspicious activities, they are able to see information about the computer they are playing from, whether it is just the computers name or where you have your client installed I couldn't tell you, each server is different in their setup ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Porky

Post by Porky »

Oh, ok. So I guess he just didn't check thoroughly enough last time to see that it was 2 different computers.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Doesnt matter... So many actualy use 2 computers noaday for everyday task. I dunno why one would even think it's not the same in UO. Especialy GMs.
John
Demise Staff Member [Retired]

Post by John »

GM John
UOGamers: Demise

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.