Vet Rewards Question

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
RareSeller

Vet Rewards Question

Post by RareSeller »

Why are Ethy mounts not on year 1 rewards?

It seems somewhat strange that on OSI they are year 1 rewards but on here year 3?

Could anyone with the knowledge please explain why ... I would have believed it would still be a year 1 reward to help new players starting out on the server join in pvp / pvm activities.
Ajani

Re: Vet Rewards Question

Post by Ajani »

This is not OSI
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Lady

Post by Lady »

Because this change has been added with publish 79(already stygian abyss expansion) and demise is ML expansion.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

15th Year Rewards
At the 180 month mark, an account is credited with 2 additional reward choices and can choose any preceding year reward or from among the following items:
Garden Shed - A House Addon that contains two secure containers that do not count towards house storage limits.
Ethereal Tiger - An Ethereal Mount in the form of a Tiger.
Hell Hound Statuette - A non ethereal mount in the form of a Hell Hound.
Tarantula Statuette – A non ethereal mount in the form of a tarantula.

I want this
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit