Dead game, or spoiled?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
BannerBruce

Re: Dead game, or spoiled?

Post by BannerBruce »

Or all ppl make runics and dont want buy
Akka

Post by Akka »

no, nobody goes to the most un-used road to nowhere in Malas to search for your vendor.
suiris likes this.
Harm

Post by Harm »

I typically venture for vendors when I'm bored, but 90% of vendors are empty so I usually only go so far before giving up.
BannerBruce likes this.
Akka

Post by Akka »

And this is exactly why we are provided with a vendor gating area, so we wouldnt have to waste time scouring through empty vendors we just "happen" to find :)
suiris and BannerBruce like this.
cocosas

Post by cocosas »

the game is dead ....
nothing new on the server
no new players
only old players whos stop playing
Maloskies and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

And a bunch of retards who all join 1-2 guilds.

It's the same shit everyday.

Same people everyday.

It would be interesting to see 20-30 new players running around, yet when I see what I think is a new player, it turns out to be a old player begging other old players for items.

Shit rolls downhill...
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
pimpinez likes this.
Akka

Post by Akka »

the fact is were not ever going to see any "new" players most likely :D the games so old, youngsters these days would not start playing a game like this.
MaliceMajere

Post by MaliceMajere »

I recently brought back a friend that played OSI with me from 97-02 and he brought along two other new players. Spread the word.
As for your vendors , nobody walks around int he middle of nowhere anymore.....back in the 90s and early 2000s sure , nowdays we've seen every inch of this game so that interest is no longer there. Also I can find them for 1.8M at two other vendors. Try gating to your house and lower the price a little bit and you'll sell them.
Malice Majere | Raziel Majere | Sturm Majere | Leshrach Majere | Raistlin Majere | Theros Ironfield
Tempest likes this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Opy, these times are tough i know!! i spend 3 day make shop and i only make 5k for good item.i am losing money everyday. i cant feed my dogs, and the stable master give me attitude. Everyday i clean brit and for 1 month i get 10k points out of 800k. this is bull shite! Even King MB want 5kk per piece with 1 resist. new player is fucked. all these legendary blacksmith like crazyapp try and take a man entire living for a recipe. now im trying to pvp with shadow runic. hz definitely gonna eat dirt.

look i just craft this to kill anthony_file's weak ass alchemist
Last edited by pimpinez on October 23rd, 2016, 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thoth

Post by Thoth »

Faction items would attract more people, and really get pvp going again
Akka

Post by Akka »

>makes a thread with 5000+ armor pieces so people can get geared
>every piece of crap item is 5kk sb

fucking MB :D
cocosas and MB like this.
AckleyAlcott