Cool guy looking for Guild

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Hugsforpeace

Cool guy looking for Guild

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Sup Fam,

I'm looking for an active pve/dickaroundpvp guild that is US based that I can toss my bushi archer/Tamer/Trash level necroweavermage into and do thangs with.

Thanks!
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Hugsforpeace

Re: Cool guy looking for Guild

Post by Hugsforpeace »

rip in peace my ego

I'm a creepy weeaboo
House

Post by House »

Start a guild
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Not enough players out there, the majority of people who play have been playing with the same people for years. I have the group here but we all do other things and more or less just use it as a foundation to bullshit. I wanna do spawns and peerless shit.

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Hugsforpeace wrote:Not enough players out there, the majority of people who play have been playing with the same people for years. I have the group here but we all do other things and more or less just use it as a foundation to bullshit. I wanna do spawns and peerless shit.
I know Nwo is pretty chill in felucca, not sure how strict they are on recruiting anymore now that they have a larger group. D*A was always awesome when I play with them. Gunz seems like a cool new pvp crew on the fields, and req is fairly large, but is mostly foreign, and mostly plays late at night or early mornings for US players. I imagine you could make a tram guild for sure, they're a lot of tagless characters running around.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Hugsforpeace wrote:Sup Fam,

I'm looking for an active pve/dickaroundpvp guild that is US based that I can toss my bushi archer/Tamer/Trash level necroweavermage into and do thangs with.

Thanks!
Fam !!!!!

Opy is always recruiting hehehe
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Bama wrote:
Hugsforpeace wrote:Sup Fam,

Thanks!
Fam !!!!!

Opy is always recruiting hehehe
I keep sending him PMs here but no response :(

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Bama likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Maloskies wrote:
Hugsforpeace wrote:Not enough players out there, the majority of people who play have been playing with the same people for years. I have the group here but we all do other things and more or less just use it as a foundation to bullshit. I wanna do spawns and peerless shit.
I know Nwo is pretty chill in felucca, not sure how strict they are on recruiting anymore now that they have a larger group. D*A was always awesome when I play with them. Gunz seems like a cool new pvp crew on the fields, and req is fairly large, but is mostly foreign, and mostly plays late at night or early mornings for US players. I imagine you could make a tram guild for sure, they're a lot of tagless characters running around.
Ill check out D*A, I see those nerds around Luna a lot.

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Maloskies wrote:
Who should I look to hit up in D*A?

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Make a samp and i got you ....
Gargl Kark likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Les Stroud wrote:Make a samp and i got you ....
I have one, just need Legs of bane.

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Loken would be a good one to ask, but if he's not on just catch any DA member. They can get ahold of an emmy that is on at the time.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

i would say to try and join L%C but I dont think we are recruiting right now sadly. As for D*A try and find Lapis. They usually hang out at brit bank near the water side.
Discord: Amish#1299
Hugsforpeace likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Amish Hammer wrote:They usually hang out at brit bank near the water side.
I read this as water slide. And now I'm hugely disappointed that Brit bank doesn't have a water slide! T.T
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Amish Hammer wrote:i would say to try and join L%C but I dont think we are recruiting right now sadly. As for D*A try and find Lapis. They usually hang out at brit bank near the water side.
I got into D*A, thanks though I really appreciate it, the L%C guys are always really cool down in the dank depths of doom. :)

I'm a creepy weeaboo