Candle counting script illegal?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anthony File

Re: Candle counting script illegal?

Post by Anthony File »

I probably spawn more in a week than you have in your entire time on Demise, I also happen to enjoy raiding spawns. I've been raided and have raided at countless spawns as well. You have to accept how Fel spawns are and learn to defend yourself. It doesn't take much to make a standard PvP necromage, it can be done with cheap artifacts and 3-4 mod runics, if you make as much gold as you claim to through other means then you will have no problem suiting a character to defend with when you get raided. Most of the time 4-5 of you get raided and steam rolled by only 1-2 people, I've already privately messaged you with tactics on how to counter that but you still haven't put it to practice.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Opywang wrote:This is OSI - 17 kills per white skulls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hca-tmy ... e=youtu.be
After 17 kills the person checks to see if there is a white candle and there isn't one
The person kills 6 more shadow wisps and proceeds to check and now there is a white candle
So 17 kills is wrong.The amount is either 18,19,20,21,22, or 23.Which is it?

The Demise video you show is with zero red candles while the OSI is with 4 red candles.Stop and think about that for a minute and tell me if you see a problem with that?

If you are going to compare apples to apples use apples not apples and oranges

All you have done is show that on OSI that spawn along with the other non Fel champs are always active and randomly start with 2,3 or 4 red candles and on Demise they always have no red candles.I'm pretty sure this was reported a long time ago
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote: OSI lvl 4 fire - he only kill around 30 to 40 on last level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVm81udlZcs
So on OSI took him 5 min to solo Semidar? Looks like a bug!
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Yes lol I mean bug on OSI
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Harm

Post by Harm »

Tanya wrote:
Opywang wrote: OSI lvl 4 fire - he only kill around 30 to 40 on last level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVm81udlZcs
So on OSI took him 5 min to solo Semidar? Looks like a bug!
Comparing current OSI to Demise is like comparing AoS to pre-AoS.

You have to understand that the content you are doing on Demise is "end-game" where OSI has a completely different and much harder end-game currently.
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

"This is what I was trying to reveal is that we've been living in a lie!"

And you lied to all People in your guild about HZ and your guild emissary cooperate with HZ and i think they send messages about UoH make spawn. Be serious stop Tell lies
MaliceMajere

Post by MaliceMajere »

Your comparing a version of the game from 2005 ( publish 34) to todays modern OSI (publish 94) ?
Go over every publish note over the past 11 years and I'm sure you'll see SEVERAL changes to champ spawns.
Malice Majere | Raziel Majere | Sturm Majere | Leshrach Majere | Raistlin Majere | Theros Ironfield