Candle counting script illegal?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
MB

Re: Candle counting script illegal?

Post by MB »

counttypeground 0x1854 38 18
Anthony File likes this.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

Opy you gonna raid hz champ ? :D
BannerBruce likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

I will make a red char and I will hunt you there Opy
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:haha Tanya hilarious.

I believe in equal right, and everybody should deserve to be equal. Uo Demise is the most challenging shard it's only the selective few that is able to tolerate it. It has around 20 new players logging on the server everyday because I watch New Haven, and only around 1 out of 100 will stay. Our guild UoH are loosing member faster than it can be replace, but we're slowly growing, and we're replacing players as fast as we're loosing them. 5 player join in then 5 quit that how it is on Uo Demise it's just too hard. Everybody in our guild is nothing, but new face.

This is why I am so negative to this shard because I am trying to show them the error of there way, and I am trying to help it to get better, but they aren't listening.

I do however have a slight theory it's possible it's staged to be like this because new player spend real life money to buy item, and not vets, and maybe they don't want player to stay, and play, and they just want them to buy the item then quit the game.
Before Demise I was playing one custom shard (renaissance era) which is dead now. On that shard a bard was the best template. After 2 month of playing I finished all PvM. I killed every monster and soloed every champ with my provo-tamer (2 dragons, 100% chance of provo every monster, also using energy vortex which was very strong). Every one there told that the shard is too easy and boring. Need some challenge like they have it here on Demise it's very good.
Peerless Hunter
MB likes this.
suiris

Post by suiris »

Our guild UoH are loosing member faster than it can be replace, but we're slowly growing, and we're replacing players as fast as we're loosing them
This makes no sense! Three consecutive sentences and three totally different statements.

First sentence - Your guild is slowly loosing members.
Second - Your guild is slowly growing.
Third - Your guild stays about the same.

Which one is it opy?

If you don't like it here so much, why do you stay here?
And isn't it a bit selfish to try and change everything else as you see fit?
Thoth

Post by Thoth »

New players can't bye items with real life money no donation store.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:it's fluntion up, and down it get around 10 then back to 5.

Seriously why is everybody against me? If you are against the poor then your for the rich. You guys are no different than the government that attack the poverty.

OSI is hella easier, and more stable than Demise. Demise is 1,000,000 time harder than OSI. OSI has more players, but Demise doesn't because it's too hard, and everything is flawed. If they would just kindly follow OSI then Demise would have more happy players, and more players would stay.
If you like so much OSI and don't like Demise, why you don't play OSI??? I can't understand this...
With your 16 hours free time every day you can be in a very short time the richest player on the shard.
It looks like you don't want to be rich! You want to stay poor and complain how the game is not fair, Hz, champs, and so on
Peerless Hunter
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

[quote="Opywang"]it's fluntion up, and down it get around 10 then back to 5.

Seriously why is everybody against me? If you are against the poor then your for the rich. You guys are no different than the government that attack the poverty.[/quote]

everyone is against you because you do nothing but whine, bitch, moan, exaggerate, lie and :beathorse: constantly.. This shard has nothing wrong with it except that is hasnt banned you yet... You should be thankful that ryan isnt around because i would have banhammered you a long time ago if this were my service.

You cant keep guild members because you lie to them and then try and guilt them if they dont want to waste time doing oaks or getting plowed by hz... You disenfranchise your members and expect them to slave for you.. Your trying to apply the logic that you do with your life to a game when there is no legislation saying that other people have to pay your way...

Long story short, your the only problem, demise is fine...
ortiz and Tanya like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Just go somewhere that you dont have to "fix". Take your shitty attitude to OSI. Stop trying to force your perception of "fun" on everyone else who actually enjoys playing the shard. You complain about shit like getting raided at spawns. If you dont want to get raided do ilsh spawns. If they are too challenging thats a player problem, not something that needs to be adjusted so that you can complete them. The shit you complain about is handled everyday by players with no problem. So sick of all your fucking posts about how bad the server is. Fuck you sir, I enjoy it here.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Opywang wrote:
OSI is hella easier, Demise is 1,000,000 time harder than OSI.
You really really really need to bring facts when you spew your nonsense

I'll give 1 simple task to do.I don't expect you to do it because I have asked you to do other things on OSI which you state to be "hella easier" but you never come back with your results

Make a tamer on OSI and GM it
Make a tamer on Demise and GM it
Come back and tell us how long it took you to do it and how you never gained in taming on OSI unless you actually succeeded in taming the creature

You do more harm to this server than good always posting negative stuff about Demise
Cimber and ortiz like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Opywang wrote:You're just afraid of loosing that is why Ortiz. You know if we get more happy players it's more competition for you.
What the fuck are you talking about? I do nothing but pvp on this server. I would love new competition. Please get the fuck on with this bullshit sir.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Cimber and An Elemental like this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Cimber wrote:This shard has nothing wrong with it
You sure about that or are you just jumping on the "lets bash Opy bandwagon"?
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

An Elemental wrote:
Cimber wrote:This shard has nothing wrong with it
You sure about that or are you just jumping on the "lets bash Opy bandwagon"?
Pretty sure... Its a free shard and plenty flourish and love the shard. Opy is the only one that consistantly bitches. Plus Opy threw me on to this bandwagon...
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Opywang for Shard Developer! - Demis Spawn too Hard & PvP Highways cause Heart Attacks - Make Demis Great Again!
Cimber likes this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Cimber wrote:Pretty sure...
You must have strong ankles
There are many things wrong with this shard
The difference is many people report with proof and try to get things correct while others re:Opy opt to complain and remember how the game was played 10 plus years ago
Cimber likes this.