Burning Kits To Make Luck Suit Question

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Supercreep

Burning Kits To Make Luck Suit Question

Post by Supercreep »

So I have started burning kits to make some pieces with max luck/LRC.

Just wondering how everyone else does it.

Make everything out of regular leather, wait to hit 20 LRC and 100 luck and then enhance with spined?

or

Just make everything out of spined right from the start?

Will stuff break when trying to enhance it??

Just curious how the experts do it.

Thanks!
BannerBruce

Re: Burning Kits To Make Luck Suit Question

Post by BannerBruce »

U can only enchant loot stuff
Supercreep likes this.
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

OOOHHH

Thanks!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

You can't enhance something that has already been enhanced or has been crafted with a runic tool
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Just burn HRSK with spined leather. When you roll 100 luck and LRC, it will automatically apply the 40 luck from the spined leather as a material bonus.

The worst is when you're trying to make a spawner suit and you roll a 20 LRC 100 luck piece with HORNED LEATHER /wrists
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

If you craft with a runic tool in regular leather, you can then go back and enhance with one of the other leathers. It is a risky proposition, as you will break the item frequently, but it allows you to choose the material after you see the mods, letting you choose what you will be adding. It avoids that situation where you get max luck and LRC on a horned piece, but at risk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

TheBeef wrote:If you craft with a runic tool in regular leather, you can then go back and enhance with one of the other leathers. It is a risky proposition, as you will break the item frequently, but it allows you to choose the material after you see the mods, letting you choose what you will be adding. It avoids that situation where you get max luck and LRC on a horned piece, but at risk.
I'm pretty sure this is demise accurate, for smithy 100% sure, but idk about osi.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
xander

Post by xander »

I just burnt a ton of hrsks on spined stuff. it's actually pretty easy if you're just looking for luck and lrc. so much so that i decided to do luck lrc + mods like lmc and mr lol. or u can go for resists.
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

The Silvertiger wrote:
TheBeef wrote:If you craft with a runic tool in regular leather, you can then go back and enhance with one of the other leathers. It is a risky proposition, as you will break the item frequently, but it allows you to choose the material after you see the mods, letting you choose what you will be adding. It avoids that situation where you get max luck and LRC on a horned piece, but at risk.
I'm pretty sure this is demise accurate, for smithy 100% sure, but idk about osi.
I have no clue how it works on OSI. I just burnt some HRSKs on regular leather though and then enhanced after the fact based on what the mods were.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

How is the break rate on an enhance like that?
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Vitek- wrote:How is the break rate on an enhance like that?
From 30 items (on test center) was broken 8. :(
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Rauch

Post by Rauch »

i was trying to make a luck suit myself. on my crafter (rauch). and i had a ton of spined runic kids. So i took spined leather and burned a ton of stuff. I got some nice luck armor 140 luck and so on. But the mods werent very good. So i decided to make luck armor with horned kits. they turned out much better but the luck didnt hit 140 as much. then i did barbed kits. the luck was rare to hit 140 but when it did it acdtually turned out real nice. but they were pretty expensive to make.

This is my personal experience only!
Rauch, Miryn, Kiryn, Duke the Don, UL, Bigpusher, Miss Tegan
:stick: :beathorse: :popcorn:
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

100+BRSK rush for warior luck item, get one piece
HPI 4, SI 8, LUCK 139, PHY 20+ and FIRE 20+ :)

nothing more, make luck items is most expensive, if wanna 5 properity items

if are you dont wanna Bankruptcy, so better dont reapet my crafting
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

Seeing how over thirty percent of stuff breaks when trying to enhance, I will just stick to burning with spined.

I would hate to finally get what I want and break it.

Especially since the RNG hates me.