Profitable Farming question

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mook

Profitable Farming question

Post by Mook »

I'm looking for monsters with the best loot tables to kill as a solo necro tamer. I can plow through balrons np, even paragons, but i'm not sure if their loot table is much better than a bloods other than scrolls and whatnot. I don't know many high level farm spots, so I end up camping blood dungeon. What are some more options for luck farming jewelry and whatnot?
The Silvertiger

Re: Profitable Farming question

Post by The Silvertiger »

Succubus, poison eles, blood eles are all decent.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Miasma too
Bama likes this.
Rauch

Post by Rauch »

I have found that I am making better money by gathering resources. Go kill something that drops leather and gold. Then you get your gold, and sell the leather. I've almost doubled my income by doing this!
Rauch, Miryn, Kiryn, Duke the Don, UL, Bigpusher, Miss Tegan
:stick: :beathorse: :popcorn:
Mook

Post by Mook »

Succubi have the same loot table as a daemon if im not mistaken. I.e. lower than a blood's. Poison eles im not sure of but I think it's comparable to a blood. Shadow wyrm is higher than a bloods, but i cant remember if it's equal to a balron.

Miasma and ethereal warrior im not very familiar with, I'll have to look into that.

P.s. Opy, you really must be new here. In the ~10 yrs off and on that I've been here, there have always been obscenely rich people on demise, it's just the names that change. Your righteous anger routine was funny at first but it's really wearing thin man. Calm down and stop attacking everyone about everything. It just makes you a bigger target to the people you hate.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
kentares likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Things I usually farm for decent stuff are
-shadow wyrm
-skeletal dragon {rat cave}
- miasma
- crystal cabbage {Lattice} seekers
- poison eles are great gold in fel shame
- balron 3lvl of fan dojo
- ancient liches
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Amish Hammer wrote:
-shadow wyrm
- miasma
- ancient liches
- Malefic/virulent twisted wield
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

sorry about that, i meant to edit those not quote them, sadly cant delete them.
Mook

Post by Mook »

Opywang wrote:
Mook wrote:Succubi have the same loot table as a daemon if im not mistaken. I.e. lower than a blood's. Poison eles im not sure of but I think it's comparable to a blood. Shadow wyrm is higher than a bloods, but i cant remember if it's equal to a balron.

Miasma and ethereal warrior im not very familiar with, I'll have to look into that.

P.s. Opy, you really must be new here. In the ~10 yrs off and on that I've been here, there have always been obscenely rich people on demise, it's just the names that change. Your righteous anger routine was funny at first but it's really wearing thin man. Calm down and stop attacking everyone about everything. It just makes you a bigger target to the people you hate.
I'm just telling the truth here is a few examples.

Swoops has been nerf because it's too easy, and Miasma give twice the gold, and it spawn faster than swoops because it is too hard.

Demise spoil the rich they want players to wear on 250kk gears first before we can finally have fun anything less than that Demise want to force you to spend gold in the hardest way they can figure out.

The way the shard is design to force us to buy all the artifacts that are at the highest teir, and without it you're screwed, and you can't do squat.

Like AW in ilshmear it spawn an average 2 minute because it's too easy so they nerf them, and they are funneling us to place where they want us to go, and restrict us from going to other place.

We do not have freedom on this shard it's restricted, and off limit, and it's purposely funnel us to place where they want us to go.

This is why players on this game is soo over power because we have to be over power just to play without it we can't play at all, and this is exactly how they want us to do.
So you're complaining that the rich people got rich THEN the admins made the game hard? What?
Mook

Post by Mook »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:
-shadow wyrm
- miasma
- ancient liches
- Malefic/virulent twisted wield
Some good ideas, things I haven't tried. Thanks.
The Silvertiger

Mook wrote:words
He's not worth your time, mook. He literally reads something different from what is being posted every time someone posts something. Sometimes he reminds me of talking to women who read crap into everything you say that has absolutely nothing to do with what's being said.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Mook if you are going for jewelry, I would recommend trying the Skeletal dragon, ive always had good luck farming jewelry from that thing. Its a pain in the ass though when its paragon though.

As for gold I would highly recommend the poison elementals in Fel Shame, I did a test about a month ago with my shadow striker, in 30 mins I farmed 94k from them. And I wasnt killing them as fast as those shitty afkers that hide in the back and kill the other one. They use double strike and kill it almost instantly.
The Silvertiger

Opywang wrote:The players that run the shard are clearly pkers.
I could see this as being true since a majority of the events are in places were pkrs are allowed go on their pks and pk everyone who wishes to participate in gathering items for events like The Poor Harvest and The Honorable Samurai. That's why I don't participate in these events. I'm scared I'm going to be pkd. I'm about 99.9% sure eos is zulu and selene is mb.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Selling List & Vendor

kentares and Frasier like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

white wyrm and shadown wyrm, blood ele same loot[blood spwan 3x more speed :) and 10x more easy killed {about time}], epic hard survive with luck suit* PK all time, leather nice
wywern, total shit loot, leather nice
lizardman, total shit loot, leather nice

demons poor loot, but 4x quantyty = better chance for something

bloots better loot compare demons, possible suck suit and easy farm, all about quantity and quality, both same in my view

poison ele same like blood...

THIS IS BEST LOOT IN SERVER
miasma very EPIC tons ppl...
snake in melise, EPIC ITEMS, not much ppl, some fucker who lure moster at you will come [both tram and fell are nice]
spiders in DH epic items but hard survive with luck items, [DH key bonus, selling 1kk+ / hour]
bedlam skeleton with talizman undead :) epic loot + key, but need manual play, loot can be even selling 1kk+ / hour

in team 4 ppl, BARACUS, 3min killing time, 300K gold 6*2 PS ARTS chance, petty decent loot :) per one kill

doom, nice loot, long time for kill... better is blood ele, for efective

in the end, i recoment miasma + snake :)

about questen i will just add other way, [not loot but PROFIT]

BODS [reset bulk for crafted tailor, blacksmith] takker 25 char for bods in 2-5 min can all switch with macro, big profit no equip need
HW, need train skills, and hour + some materials with lumber
craft selling, not good make just 180k per hour...
mining, possible make 250k/per, +- but long time for selling all
lumber, use material for HW or sell, points for museum
glass HLD museum colector, possible 300k/per hour, depent scrit

aswell bagsending, close WIND kill BUGS for mushroom depent cost powder, average now 1.3k per, possible make 500-1kk+- / hour

i m sure are much more way, something like IDOC, profit RANDOM 0k - 100kk+