Blaze Cu spawn rate.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Hugsforpeace

Re: Blaze Cu spawn rate.

Post by Hugsforpeace »

50%, either its blaze or its not.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Eos wrote:The ice blue hue (1154) used to spawn as glacial (1152) before it was corrected in August 2011. The existing glacial hue cu sidhes were left unchanged.
Do you think that perhaps changes such as these detour new players from staying. Items or mounts that allow older players items that newer players are unable to obtain because no longer available?

If this was a bug that was fixed why were the creatures tamed not returned to their intended hue?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Eos wrote:The ice blue hue (1154) used to spawn as glacial (1152) before it was corrected in August 2011. The existing glacial hue cu sidhes were left unchanged.
Do you think that perhaps changes such as these detour new players from staying. Items or mounts that allow older players items that newer players are unable to obtain because no longer available?

If this was a bug that was fixed why were the creatures tamed not returned to their intended hue?
Its called preserving history, as a newish demise player I say fuck new players thinking they owed something. If u wasnt around when the accident happen than you dont get to have a super rare color cu. Im ok with that and everyone else should be as well, if owning the cu created an unfair advantage in pvp or ruined the economy than id agree with you but a few special hue cus aint breaking the game so who cares.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

There are items that are broken for pvp that dont exist now Vander Nars. 15 HCI shields are no longer craftable.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Extremist223 wrote:There are items that are broken for pvp that dont exist now Vander Nars. 15 HCI shields are no longer craftable.

or +99 necro earrings!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Extremist223 wrote:There are items that are broken for pvp that dont exist now Vander Nars. 15 HCI shields are no longer craftable.
I played Osi when HCI shields was still craftable and it was not broken or op back than, even after they removed the ability to make them there was still plenty in the game and templates that used them wasnt broken or op. The hci shield is a bad example of a broken item or unfair advantage.

Also I already address my stance about broken items, they should be removed from players if it effects pvp in an unfair way. The cu nor hci shields meet this criteria in any meaningful way.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

I totally disagree.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I dint really care if you disagree with the truth as thats your right, it looks like the devs agree with me or otherwise they would have removed the items.