Conjurer's Trinket drop location?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Akka

Re: Conjurer's Trinket drop location?

Post by Akka »

kinda ment cause of the HCI :p opens up much possibilities..
kobra

Post by kobra »

System close to same like on doom, to "spawn wraith high priest" you will need kill monsters on each room:
Suspicion
Panic
Paranoia
Despair
Revulsion
Terror
One thing can be important, combat between players are allowed
suiris, MB and Amish Hammer like this.
suiris

Post by suiris »

Currently occupied by HZ, which is only natural as the strongest PvP guild on the server. The sad thing is there is none to oppose them (or at least in this hour), no actual competition. I salute the few brave souls trying to enter and get slaughtered ( and called scum for nothing).
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

its the shard for hz. i suppose get to leave. have fun.
coveiro likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

We have to go to sleep sometime... Don't get discouraged.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

This is what's really discouraging.. That and a couple Blackmoor.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (91.88 KiB) Viewed 6017 times
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

who cares about this rigged event its ran by hz anyway aka staff so know one really gives a fuck about you mystical llama herder file go suck kaperos dick your know one with out him
Tempest and Anthony File like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

You bitch just like Zulu. ;)
Servos likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

fuckk fel event spawns... christmas erring in fel, now this... GM's they remained alone in the future in server. I leave here very close to playing.
Vandal Savage

Post by Vandal Savage »

I'm looking for new server too... there is small guilds or ppl who dont want to play with random faggots like Req and HZ ... what they must do ?! farming some stupid ml minors and pofs ?! let MB play alone with his admins toon
Vandal Savage , Psycho , Satanica Potesta , Fortuna
Tempest likes this.
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

seconded. lets all move out here
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Vandal Savage wrote:I'm looking for new server too... there is small guilds or ppl who dont want to play with random faggots like Req and HZ ... what they must do ?! farming some stupid ml minors and pofs ?! let MB play alone with his admins toon
You leave demise, the server's pvp dynamic has been ruined for a while unfortunately. It's ran by ma/fb zerg bots with 500kk suits, and/or 3 moving shot archers per one player.

You either kill hz and log off, or you beat hz a few times until they log in double numbers and exhaust you of resources so they finally get their "win" they were looking for.

Or you can fight ReQ on the other time zone, they will only fight you if there is something valuable worth fighting for (polish people :P), but they will always have 3-4x your numbers.

That's about all you'll get from this server pvp wise.

However, it is quite fun to own some hz with half the numbers :D.

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bIfRX-C1xA
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest likes this.
Akka

Post by Akka »

fucking ridiccilous. so now since KvG is basically dead, what i have to do to get this item is pay MB like 200kk+ or just play without it. and its no doubt a game changer.
SupesWhiskey.jpg
SupesWhiskey.jpg (16.98 KiB) Viewed 5846 times
please pm me if u find a proper server. its already fucking ridiccilous that they are allowed to watch every spawn with ghosts to control who spawns and when, but you add a game changing item beyond the intended pub65(?) in a trammel event, than its made fel area so they can control that too. Im sure theyll change it to a non-pvp area when theres one day left, justifying this bs.
Amish Hammer likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

We're talking about events fuckk your pvp dynamic
Akka

Post by Akka »

i am also talking about the event and the fact that its currently controlled by 2 biggest pvp guilds. Currently 10 REQ there farming, impossible to enter. When HZ Logs on its their turn. No-one else will have these, so were going to have to pay hundreds of millions for it to compete in Fel or just change server and let these faggots destroy each other and diminish the playerbase.

i myself dont have the time or interest to start farming for hundreds of mills again for one item.