Lack of participation?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Lack of participation?

Post by Ajani »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Ajani wrote:I think staff should do a raffle like once a week a couple raffles and then at the end of the week they give the item to the winner would be a huge gold sink IMO
Than players like you who pay rl money for pixels would have a huge advantage. I guess this is where we thank Athena?
bro get real I don't have and never have had any Charlie items
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Necrodog

Re: Lack of participation?

Post by Necrodog »

hrs024 wrote:There is a huge lack of interest in the forum trading post, even for price checking and basically everything, the only items that get responses are super high end items... and i was thinking that maybe the staff can do a weekly or monthly participation reward randomly selected, just like a piece of clothing with no mods just a novelty item for people to get a chance to win based on participation.. any thoughts on that just to boost up the trading post section? just a thought
Probably because now, with the champ spawn change, everyone has all the items they want. :beathorse: