1v1 Easter tournament

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jackie Moon

1v1 Easter tournament

Post by Jackie Moon »

I am sad that I missed this, who won?
I Would also like to thank everyone for bringing lots of dragons to the pet tourney. I now hold 2x pet tourney trophies and 1 pvm trophy. This means little to me without a 1v1 trophy. Hopefully the winner will meet sometime for some friendly duels.
Amish Hammer and Ajani like this.
Ajani

Re: 1v1 Easter tournament

Post by Ajani »

good ol' Refeer won but I was in the final 3 with my crappy suit
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Jackie Moon wrote:I am sad that I missed this, who won?
I Would also like to thank everyone for bringing lots of dragons to the pet tourney. I now hold 2x pet tourney trophies and 1 pvm trophy. This means little to me without a 1v1 trophy. Hopefully the winner will meet sometime for some friendly duels.

Looks like you need to schedule some duels with ya' boy Reefer.

He won on razor.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

probably a lie
heard so many lies about razor and steam don't know what to believe anymore
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I have a recording of the tournament, sadly poor quality.

Ajani Vs Bassmaster, and the finals :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bux43O0S0pk

And here, a longer video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJewVMe ... e=youtu.be
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Ajani likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

But im washed up right? @anthonyfile :lol:
Tempest likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

LOL Anthony File never shows at these 1v1s cause he is terrible in the pits
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Ajani wrote:LOL Anthony File never shows at these 1v1s cause he is terrible in the pits
Last time we spoke he said I was washed up cause I haven't played in nearly two years. And that was my first tourny since the league of champions how ever long ago that was.
zulu2401 and Tempest like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Reefer wrote:
Ajani wrote:LOL Anthony File never shows at these 1v1s cause he is terrible in the pits
Last time we spoke he said I was washed up cause I haven't played in nearly two years. And that was my first tourny since the league of champions how ever long ago that was.
10000 years ago ya old piece of shit
Reefer likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Alvin has his text display timer set extremely low so text doesn't stay on his screen very long. Hard to tell if it was razor or not. Dead give away would be 75 miniheals stacked on screen lol
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I do remember the old razor script for ma FB only cast one of each and you couldn't hold it down to spam. Looks like what reefer was doing.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Good fight, nice to see reefer win, a good change of pace from the scribe/poison/med mafb RNG wars we've seen for the past year.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest and zulu2401 like this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

I barely stayed alive healing through that shit lol
Tempest likes this.