Question about my first craft - Tailor

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
wasq

Question about my first craft - Tailor

Post by wasq »

Hello guys. I want to make my first craft ever and it will be tailor - because.. well most of my equip is leather and I want to try make some nice pieces for myself, because what people are selling (and I like) is horrible expensive for me as new adventurer here.

So I will appreciate any advice what should I prepare for.. Like how much gold will it cost to raise skill to 120? From which skill I can try to craft some red or green leathers and it should be good? How can I craft something with multiple mods? Is there some possibility to influence which stats will be on the armor? Or is this all random and I can just hope that there will be STA, LMC, MANA (and I don´t even know what I want on my sampire) Do I need another skill for my craft to sew better items? What tools do I need?

*newb power*
Vitek-

Re: Question about my first craft - Tailor

Post by Vitek- »

It's pretty cheap to train you just need to get a big stack of leather and go to town. It can be done in a couple hours.

Once you're 120 tailoring, train armslore to GM, then go buy HRSK off vendors (usually ~70k) and churn through them with the leather of your choice.

The only influence you can have on the outcome of your runic rolls is the color leather you choose. Spined will prefer physical resist and will always add 40 luck (this is how you get 140 luck pieces), but has the lowest total resists. Horned prefers fire, and barbed prefers poison and energy I think (I may be wrong). Barbed has the highest total resists though and some people prefer barbed over horned when crafting end-game shit (BRSK is also better than HRSK but are wayyyy more expensive)

I'm sure someone else can elaborate more but that's my understanding.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
wasq

Post by wasq »

Ok so on the green leather I need green sewing kit and on red leather red sewing. I see red normally for 70-90k but I saw green once for 2kk so I think I will be good with reds. Thanks
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

wasq wrote:Ok so on the green leather I need green sewing kit and on red leather red sewing. I see red normally for 70-90k but I saw green once for 2kk so I think I will be good with reds. Thanks
Not exactly. The green sewing kit will add the most benefit to any piece you make, regardless of the type of leather you use. The red kit will add enough to make usable pieces, but the green kit is far superior. You can use any type of leather with any leather kit, you dontt have to match colors. The leather types add properties of their own. The blue adds luck, but fewer base resists. The red and green add different types of resists to the finished piece. I would honestly start with the red kits and build from there, once you are at 120. If you shop the vendor mall and gates, you can find hrsks, the red kits, ranging from 50k-60k. Since gold is tight at the start, and you want to make a lot of pieces to get good results, find a vendor with cheap hrsks and go to town. You will have highly usable pieces for your other characters very quickly.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Go to the Test Center.......................

..............many questions can be answered there
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
wasq

Post by wasq »

TheBeef wrote: Not exactly.
Ok I think I got it now. Sow colored leather each add different resists (red and green almost the same) and kits adds only? numbers of added mods like in those tables:

Kush Tailored likes this.
wasq

Post by wasq »

Bama wrote:Go to the Test Center.......................

..............many questions can be answered there
Completely forgot about this thinkg and I´ve never used it. And I will. Thanks ;)
wasq

Post by wasq »

And WTB 120 tailor scroll! :)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

come to Luna
Upstairs
Look for Syn
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vitek- wrote:It's pretty cheap to train you just need to get a big stack of leather and go to town. It can be done in a couple hours.

Once you're 120 tailoring, train armslore to GM, then go buy HRSK off vendors (usually ~70k) and churn through them with the leather of your choice.

The only influence you can have on the outcome of your runic rolls is the color leather you choose. Spined will prefer physical resist and will always add 40 luck (this is how you get 140 luck pieces), but has the lowest total resists. Horned prefers fire, and barbed prefers poison and energy I think (I may be wrong). Barbed has the highest total resists though and some people prefer barbed over horned when crafting end-game shit (BRSK is also better than HRSK but are wayyyy more expensive)

I'm sure someone else can elaborate more but that's my understanding.

Or you can get discorded by satires and only use like 30k cloth from 50-120.
hrs024 likes this.
wasq

Post by wasq »

And what about some enchanting / reforging / imbuing items? Does it work here? Should I found something about those methods of crafted item upgrading? I´m consuming a lot of informations about this topic and it seems there is a lot of different once.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Enhancing yes
Reforging no
Imbuing no
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
wasq likes this.
wasq

Post by wasq »

Arden wrote:
Vitek- wrote:...

Or you can get discorded by satires and only use like 30k cloth from 50-120.
Too advanced for me :)
Arden likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

From the skill guide in the cartographer and scribe sub-forum here. Buy some bolts of cloth from a tailor cut it up with scissors.

Skill Gain Guide:

Grab some cloth and a sewing kit and start stitching!

0-30 - NPC
30-50 - Fancy Shirt
50-60 - Fur Boots
60-70 - Kasa
70-75 - Ninja Tabi
75-95 - Oil Cloth
95-105 - Cloth Ninja Hood
105-120 - Studded Hiro Sode
ultio mea est
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Check your skill and check the tailor menu
As soon as you have 0.2 % chance to make an item make that item
The Demise code for all skills is the same.....as long as you fail you gain as soon as you have a 100% chance to succeed you will never gain
The lower the chance to succeed the better

Since Eos fixed the satyrs getting discorded is the way to go
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
wasq likes this.