Discord Server

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Keeshi

Discord Server

Post by Keeshi »

Does the shard have a Discord server?
Anthony File likes this.
Anthony File

Re: Discord Server

Post by Anthony File »

Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I think it needs to be revamped or handed over to admins of the server. Currently hz runs it, which is fine, but I think a lot of people don't use it for that reason, if you compare it to server ran pestilence discord server, the population is much less there, but it is free for all guilds to communicate rather than hz and a few randoms on demise, and it is much much more active.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

MB went out of his way to make the public UOG Demise discord, and I'm sure if Eos made a similar one it would draw more attention, but for now it's all we have.

Have you looked at the Pestilent forums though? They are practically dead, each board hasn't seen posts in weeks and some months, they do all of their communications through discord.

I can see both pros and cons to primarily using discord over the current forums. I think announcements and trading is much more convenient with the forums, however for all of our general discussions and shit talking I would prefer a public discord.
subaru

Post by subaru »

pestilent is garbage
Discord: subaru#6057
ortiz likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Only if you suck at casting spells
zulu2401 likes this.
subaru

Post by subaru »

^isnt your guild full of archers?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

subaru wrote:^isnt your guild full of archers?
I dont think any of your arguments are valid, you claim to not use cheats or scripts, but here you are clearly with a bicycle underneath your horse.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
subaru

Post by subaru »

Maloskies wrote:
subaru wrote:^isnt your guild full of archers?
I dont think any of your arguments are valid, you claim to not use cheats or scripts, but here you are clearly with a bicycle underneath your horse.
+ pegs bruh
april0395 likes this.
Gothaj

Post by Gothaj »

Discord invitation is outdated. Could you post a new one please?
MB

Post by MB »

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Why havent you killed your family and then yourself yet?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maloskies wrote:I think it needs to be revamped or handed over to admins of the server. Currently hz runs it, which is fine, but I think a lot of people don't use it for that reason, if you compare it to server ran pestilence discord server, the population is much less there, but it is free for all guilds to communicate rather than hz and a few randoms on demise, and it is much much more active.
Reported for truth. MB has done a great job handling the current server, but it would be a lot better if it was ran by Demise staff. The only objection I currently see is having to moderate it on top of their other duties which they have not been the most efficient in. Here's to hoping they will start one.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."