Hz is farming trinkets at h-town

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tempest

Hz is farming trinkets at h-town

Post by Tempest »

I'm here to stop this zerg guild from getting richer, and to keep this game in balance.

If you would like to assist in taking over their boss and spoiling their efforts, contact me.

I personally, am sick and tired of watching rich players get richer and richer and hoarding shit for themselves, so i'll be the first to start the militia.

Contact me on skype @Bassmaster9850
or
here.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Anthony File

Re: Hz is farming trinkets at h-town

Post by Anthony File »

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

If we are together, Hz easy but we do not attack the admins.
Tempest likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Req has farmed trinket more hours total then HZ. guess when they have every asian and european player in their guild already only time to complain is American prime time eh?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Hz is already rich, and everyone in hz has 100-300kk suits. I would rather see ReQ get 100 trinkets than to see you guys get 1.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I don't get why hZ members are getting so defensive. There are what, 150 active players on demise? Probably 200-300 who come and go, and only about 40 of them active are pvpers, 25-30 of which are hz, so you have the most game changing item in the game currently for each facet, and only about 5-10% of the population are able to farm it for a week before its unobtainable, how is that fair to everyone else?
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Alvin likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Req has more money then HZ id be willing to bet any ammount of gold on that. and most of thats only coming from reira and alvin. but theres still people like cocoas who by them selves are equal or just as rich as mb. and people like dr nex who are as rich as me. however adding My account + pumpkins+ wills+MB and alvin probably has more wealth then all of combined alone. They also farm champs more then hz cause they play on our off hours and will chain champs for 10 hours a day. The only reason dont complain about Req on forums is they play european and asian times which they have all the european and asian members.

Also the most people hz had in gauntlet so far was maybe 12? we average 4-6. Req farms it for 10+ hours a day with 10-20 members.

when i was just down there they had 17 members.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

cool story bro.
Maloskies likes this.
MB

Post by MB »

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

cool story bro.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:True about ReQ they are ruthless by night, and Hz by day.

Wanna know what is even funnier?

ReQ, and Hz is not a problem it's the spawn that is the problem that why they stay in coon, and never touch anything else.

If we can get our spawn fix we wouldn't have to be dealing with Hz, or ReQ at coon, and they wouldn't have to be so filthy rich.
You and everyone in UoH know how to farm 1kk gold in a hour. So why you can't farm a few days, buy armor and weapons, and go fight Hz and ReQ.

Let's say the truth: you failed as the leader of UoH. 300+ people you had and everyone left... because of you. People lost interest fast because all you do is Coon and Oaks, trying to fight spawns in a PvP area with naked characters. Remember on our first spawns people were dying to silver serpent, so no wonder that 1 or 2 Hz players can kill all your team!

Throwing noobs into Fel spawns/Oaks spawns straight from New Haven... Never did Doom, Peerless, Events, PvP...

you want to solo spawns with magic arrow and fireball, this makes no sense.

Now you blame the spawn because you failed as a leader.

Hz and ReQ are strong because they have good leaders that know what to do. Also they are playing already many years.

You come here and want to reach endgame in PvM within a few days, this makes no sense.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Mors, kentrose, Indika and 5 others like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Opy, you sir are a savage.

Much respect.
Opywang likes this.
Lady

Post by Lady »

You wouldn't be 3 months behind, if you were paying attention to what ppl explained you about spawns on forums.
Cimber, Tanya and MB like this.
Lady

Post by Lady »

Opywang, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.

PS im done! :)
Cimber likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

LOL.. Dude put the time in.. Hz has YEARS on you and you somehow think that you should start where they are. That isnt how it works. Veterans (those that have supported the shard longest) get first chance at these rare items. A noob that started this year should not be equal or expect to be equal to someone that has played for 5. If that were the case, then all vet rewards and skill/stats should be maxed out day 1.