Question about the next CuB Event, [Not associated with date] (Maybe Bug report??)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Veteran Noobie

Question about the next CuB Event, [Not associated with date] (Maybe Bug report??)

Post by Veteran Noobie »

I am most certain that other players are collecting for some sort of CuB event, However my concern is related to Scrolls of Transcendence and Scrolls of Power and the newly implemented books asscoiated with these scrolls, if we put them into book, when cub is released we then move them out does it create a new item, or will it be useable for the CuB event? [previous years this would make item created at this time and not be able to be turned in with BULK ORDER BOOK/DEED]

No pressure here, just curious because 14.3 second save times seems like about that "time" if you catch my drift! - Pun intended?

:beathorse:

Not sure what section I should post this in, its just a probable problem I can forsee occuring?!?! ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Souced

Re: Question about the next CuB Event, [Not associated with date] (Maybe Bug report??)

Post by Souced »

my answer would be whatever makes it easier for the gm's so i would imagine that they would be new item just made kinda like bods are if you want them to count clean out the books before server wars and if no cub event then put them back in if you want to either that or they will just make the points so small on the scrolls like they did with bods awhile back that you don't even bother doing it anymore and just keep all your crafted crap that noone will ever use to toss in the bin when they do it
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
argile

Re: Question about the next CuB Event, [Not associated with date] (Maybe Bug report??)

Post by argile »

Speaking of CUB events is there a way to claim rewards from the redeemable emblems if I still have them even though the event isn't active. I can't remember how they were redeemed.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

argile wrote:Speaking of CUB events is there a way to claim rewards from the redeemable emblems if I still have them even though the event isn't active. I can't remember how they were redeemed.
No, you use a context menu from the CUB trash barrels. You'll have to wait until the next CUB (if there is one) to redeem an award with your tokens.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
argile likes this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Solution: Server wipe.
Tempest and Bad Religion like this.
suiris

Post by suiris »

Server wipe is not a solution IMO.

Right after a server wipe a good amount of ppl will quit directly after having lost their precious pixels.
The other issue is that some people are better than others in acquiring UO wealth (better knowledge of game mechanics, better scripts, more time to invest, etc.).
So even if in the beginning everyone is at same terms in just few short months some players will be considerably richer than others.
In six months time the situation will be roughly the same except the population will be lower.
I have seen server wipes in other shards i have played, and it never turned well.
Jackie Moon likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

As crappy as it sounds being more strict on banning players and punishing players for doing stuff afk is the only thing I think will help the economy. If they get caught afk 3 times wipe all their accounts. If they come back and have to start fresh then whatever. It will take a while but add more value to certain items and gold value will increase. We can't be too afraid of killing the server that we are too lenient on the rules that we destroy the server anyways. Make sure to give fair warning before gms start dropping the ban hammer and no one will have excuses. If a gm is caught letting someone slide or not logging an offense then it will have to be assumed they are showing favoritism to someone they know and they will have to be let go.
Bad Religion, argile and ortiz like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Jackie Moon wrote:As crappy as it sounds being more strict on banning players and punishing players for doing stuff afk is the only thing I think will help the economy. If they get caught afk 3 times wipe all their accounts. If they come back and have to start fresh then whatever. It will take a while but add more value to certain items and gold value will increase. We can't be too afraid of killing the server that we are too lenient on the rules that we destroy the server anyways. Make sure to give fair warning before gms start dropping the ban hammer and no one will have excuses. If a gm is caught letting someone slide or not logging an offense then it will have to be assumed they are showing favoritism to someone they know and they will have to be let go.
Too little too late, pvp is already fucked because everyone and their mother has god tier bows and other items because of how lenient they are with policing/enforcing their own rules regarding scripting heartwood/bod collecting/afk farming. One of the reasons the server is so dead.

I agree with what you are saying, but the time for doing that was before everything got fucked, not long after.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

i think this questen is good and books PS look same system like BODS, propably they dont will work for CUB :)

and AGAIN HAPPENED :? , we have 0 count day cub
SRuQahr.png
SRuQahr.png (137.68 KiB) Viewed 3681 times
EV, Jackie Moon and Eos like this.
suiris

Post by suiris »

When you put BoD, PS, or Transcendence scroll in their respective book the item gets deleted. When you get it out a new item is being generated by the server, meaning you cannot use those for CUB as they will be brand new items.

I don't think this is a bug, it is just how the system is being coded.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Pvp sucks, the players suck, gift of renewals suck, nwo's teleport-parablow script sucks.

No wonder why the server is dead.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Says the guys in the guild with people eating apples when i just think about hitting a mortal,while he's playing with a guy whose guild used modded razor and gm chars to win back in the day. Wait he doesn't play because he is bad also
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

When did the server become dead when fel has at least 20 people fighting each other 12 hours a day, or alot of times 3 or 4 guilds fighting at once
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I guess its more honorable when kvg uses shadow jump at 4/6 to Para dismount people. Nothing says Honor like hiding,and instant apples/pots
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

apples and pots have cooldowns, mortal strike does not ZzZZ
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Tempest likes this.