Demise Morning News: Burning Desires

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: Demise Morning News: Burning Desires

Post by Vander Nars »

About as much as you love stealing from family.
Tempest likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Basicly if u use minimal skill to trap a crate it will do minimal damage and it stays trap, most serious pvpers carry a trap crate on them to avoid para/omen ganking. On demise even when trapped with minimal skill the box does massive amounts of damage and doesnt stay trapped. It looks like someone in control of the shard forced their idea of pvp on everyone by messing up how trap crates work. Thus allowing omen/para ganking to reign king with no reasonable counter balance.
Infinite use, low damaging trap boxes sounds like a bad idea and would completely eliminate paralyze specials and eo/para combos. It takes minimal skill to re-arm a trap pouch, I even carry trap scrolls on my dexxer and some dexxers even go as far as to drinking a lesser poison potion to break omen paras. If that is implemented all you will see is a lot more dismounting, and I'm sure you would love that?...
Jesus christ guy, do you ever stop blabbering about your skills on a 20 year old video game?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

lol wut?