Time to Expand Demise?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: Time to Expand Demise?

Post by Vander Nars »

Retartifact wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:If those in power gave a shit heartwood scripting wouldnt be running afk 24/7 on demise, if you wanna believe they give a shit about what you think than thats great and you do you boo.

So what was the point of this thread? You said you wont debate it with players because they dont have any power to change anything. Youre also saying staff doesnt care about anything. Youre just raging now so bad youre contradicting yourself.

If you truly had the shards best interests in mind as you claim you wouldnt post toxic threads where you shit on everyone that has a different opinion than you and would welcome discussing ideas like a rational adult.

I dont post often anymore but I see a trend a lot lately of people trashing the staff here. I dont know how many are even left at this point but you know they are all unpaid right? theyve been catering to people that bitch and moan about them for years now for nothing in return. There isnt even a donation store anymore so its not like Ryans pockets are still getting fat either. The shard exists because people love the game and are dedicated to the community here. Ya'll need to take a step back and see the forest from the trees.
Look bitch did I make this fucking thread? No so I dont have to answer for the reasoning behind this thread. You're a fucking idiot if you think iv contradicted anything iv said. I dont have the power to fix this shard and I don't believe the staff cares, neither of these contradict each other and their my fucking opinion. So fuck you and have a nice day.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

^ nice temper moron

Staff is always there to help me and are ready to explain many things to me in games. Thanks Eos, Tetra, Selene, Larson and John
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Vander Nars wrote:So fuck you and have a FUCKING nice day.
Quick fix to keep up with the attitude.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:^ nice temper moron

Staff is always there to help me and are ready to explain many things to me in games. Thanks Eos, Tetra, Selene, Larson and John
With some the pathetic shit you've posted in your poems on the old and new boards crying about your uo life, I wouldn't go around calling anyone a moron.
Last edited by Vander Nars on May 18th, 2017, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
zulu2401 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I think you confused me with someone.
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:I think you confused me with someone.
yah some other attention whore.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

U mad bro? :P Welcome to the trolls life Mr BAD man
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Please stop calling me names or I will be forced to report you.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

I think he believes that you are the one they call "opywang"
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

kolbycrouch wrote:
"opywang"
Opywang never wrote poems.........
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Bama wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:
"opywang"
Opywang never wrote poems.........
You've never seen my skype inbox.
alllex

Post by alllex »

Vendor mall...
pumpkin.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I feel like every1 hates me maybe i shouldnt return i am sorry alvin i want to cry
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Suck it up, buttercup! Kapero, I release you from your human bonds... Kapero! I come before you but a servant, humble and contrite... I ask your favor: spare myself, my ship, my crew and release your fury on those who dare pretend themselves your masters, or mine.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Im impressed somehow yall managed to forget the sad shit he use posted on old forums about having no friends and being the best dexxer on demise. Shit was written like a love poem to one's self, either way yall enjoy that circle jerk you got going and im just exit the conversation now since going on about this topic is a waste of time.