demise news network poll

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jackie Moon

Re: demise news network poll

Post by Jackie Moon »

Not when their accounts can be deleted lol
kentares likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Jackie Moon wrote:Not when their accounts can be deleted lol
To those who truly will not bow, a simple deletion of an account is not enough. An ip ban may be a little annoying, but ips can be changed. The truth is: make the commoners and peasants mad and they'll anonymously hack your life and expose everything you ever wanted hidden. When peasants and commoners rise new countries are formed.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Your mom
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I think the title of this thread is misleading. There actually is a Demise News Network, and that account has posted a lot of official things, such as all the event stuff. :P
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

DemiseMorningNews wrote:Yes! We're super interested in our real identities, too!
Let's hear all the conspiracy theories!
I'd like to know in which timezone the 'morning' news will be posted!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

april0395 wrote: timezone
nooo it's "Thewhitezone"
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433