Treasures of Tokuno

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
AR9221

Re: Treasures of Tokuno

Post by AR9221 »

Amish Hammer wrote:I dont think it would help this crappy economy if they added the greater pigments.
seriously?
most players are 24/7 4x accounts afk farming and you tell me some pigments would hurt the economy?
thought you were smarter than that
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

AR9221 wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:I dont think it would help this crappy economy if they added the greater pigments.
seriously?
most players are 24/7 4x accounts afk farming and you tell me some pigments would hurt the economy?
Thats true but the staff are working on jailing all of the afkers, the problem is the stuff they already have stocked up will just keep adding up and raise the economy even more. So the people who have like 50 bottles of greater pigs from the previous event will just get more and hold onto them and will charge a shit ton more for them. It isnt helping anyone, especially new players, the economy is intimidating for them.
Discord: Amish#1299
hrs024 likes this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Amish Hammer wrote:
AR9221 wrote:
seriously?
Thats true but the staff are working on jailing all of the afkers, the problem is the stuff they already have stocked up will just keep adding up and raise the economy even more. So the people who have like 50 bottles of greater pigs from the previous event will just get more and hold onto them and will charge a shit ton more for them. It isnt helping anyone, especially new players, the economy is intimidating for them.

I know I spent a solid 6-8 hours daily at this spawn and had a rough time collecting the 64 ltots (8 dyes included [no chaos blue!]) for 2 weeks straight at the spawn mostly.. my question is why are players so blatenly allowed to sell their illegal goods? -
213 Ltots - 200k per (will only sell together)
mempos 1.5kk per (will discount if you buy my whole stock of x16)
You cannot tell me posts like this were items obtained legally?

My favorite part was the protection the D*A afker at the ronin farm in dojo received, every time i went down to the dojo he was farming, did not matter day or time of the night!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Ajani, Chacal and Amish Hammer like this.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Things like this show you how pointless is to play legally on demise.
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

AR9221 wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:
Things like this show you how pointless is to play legally on demise.

only because behavior like this is not punished, only until you make the game about real life does it become punishable!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
hrs024 likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:
AR9221 wrote:
seriously?

I know I spent a solid 6-8 hours daily at this spawn and had a rough time collecting the 64 ltots (8 dyes included [no chaos blue!]) for 2 weeks straight at the spawn mostly.. my question is why are players so blatenly allowed to sell their illegal goods? -
You cannot tell me posts like this were items obtained legally?

My favorite part was the protection the D*A afker at the ronin farm in dojo received, every time i went down to the dojo he was farming, did not matter day or time of the night!
I spent maybe 20-30 total hours and got 31 total ltots (11 pigments) (3 mempos) (17 random) but I didn't farm illegally and I didn't fo the spawn but 4 times the rest I farm LEGALLY in the dojo (it sucks when people walk up and you say hi and they just continue to steal your monsters)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Amish Hammer likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Farmed the spawn only. got 110 ltots, but i usually only did 3-4 spawns at a time. If the spawn was wanged i could have done more but people had a hard time understanding the best ways to kill serado.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Amish Hammer wrote:
AR9221 wrote:
seriously?
Your argument mnakes no sense.

If people stock pilled pigments, and staff enables greater pigments, then the value will decrease. In the long term, the supply pressure will keep the prices from rising too much.

And not enabling it because afk farming is currently rampant is ridiculous. That'd punishing players who farmed legally.
Lucifall
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I got 2 ltot in 7 minutes
I illegally lured rune beetles on an afk farming player
I lured fan dancers to the corpse
2 fan dancers rummaged through the corpse
I killed the fan dancers and looted the ltots

I had fun and can't wait for the next one
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Legacy wrote: Your argument mnakes no sense.

If people stock pilled pigments, and staff enables greater pigments, then the value will decrease. In the long term, the supply pressure will keep the prices from rising too much.

And not enabling it because afk farming is currently rampant is ridiculous. That'd punishing players who farmed legally.

just think of it this way. the event is already over so it doesnt really matter anymore, but if they did for some reason put the greater pigments out there. then you would have about half of the server that was afking for ltots with like 400 each. they would all get a ton of greater pigments, which would be okay at the start, things would be alot cheaper for a while. But then after a while people will just start holding onto them like normal and the price will sky rocket again. Same thing happened with the cub, the last cub we had I sold a quiver for 15mill which was the going price at the time. Now they go for like 50mill or something like that i think.
Discord: Amish#1299
hrs024 likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Legacy wrote: Your argument mnakes no sense.

just think of it this way. the event is already over so it doesnt really matter anymore, but if they did for some reason put the greater pigments out there. then you would have about half of the server that was afking for ltots with like 400 each. they would all get a ton of greater pigments, which would be okay at the start, things would be alot cheaper for a while. But then after a while people will just start holding onto them like normal and the price will sky rocket again. Same thing happened with the cub, the last cub we had I sold a quiver for 15mill which was the going price at the time. Now they go for like 50mill or something like that i think.
lol. Prices will go even higher now because it wasn't enabled.

And CUB being an event is rather stupid imho, since people just hoarde more and more in hopes of it happening again. If it's a clean up event, it should be permanent with nerfed rewarding.
Lucifall
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

amish man, it has nothing to do with that.
do you think if the staff care about server economy would allow afk farming as they actually do?
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Lets all thank the Staff for a great event. A lot of people were able to take advantage to get some items they could not afford and others were able to make some gold in the process. Thank you Eos, Selene, and any other GM's that took the time out of the busy schedules to appease the UO Demise community.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Fenerous wrote:Lets all thank the Staff for a great event. A lot of people were able to take advantage to get some items they could not afford and others were able to make some gold in the process. Thank you Eos, Selene, and any other GM's that took the time out of the busy schedules to appease the UO Demise community.
this!
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
robfixit and Gargl Kark like this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Bama wrote:I got 2 ltot in 7 minutes
I illegally lured rune beetles on an afk farming player
I lured fan dancers to the corpse
2 fan dancers rummaged through the corpse
I killed the fan dancers and looted the ltots