Summer Festival Schedule

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
april0395

Re: Summer Festival Schedule

Post by april0395 »

Legacy wrote:Also, a suggestion: 3-men team PvM tournament. Give me a paragon Lord Oaks to fight!
Actually, a couple years ago I took part in something similar. They dropped tokens at H-Town and if you found one, you assemble a team and then take down some crazy beefed up monsters. Some were a lot worse than others, lol. You enter with 5 people. My team ended up completing, but with only 2 people left in the end, haha. Of course it wasn't tournament style, it was just whoever got to the end received prizes. But it was a lot of fun, for sure!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Eos wrote:
.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:.
SUMMER FESTIVAL WINNERS
Saturday August 19th 2017
Bag Art Contest
1st Place - Otim O’Connel [8Bit] (Dragonstone)
2nd Place - Avrilana Nyleve [BAD] (Cersei's Demise)
3rd Place - Lady Diabolic [ReQ] (Daenerys vs. Lannisters)

PvP duels
1v1 - Lolermachine [Hz]
2v2 - Quetzalcoatl [QA] & squat cobbler

Lost Pets
Sir Gawain found Selene’s Silly Songbird
Judge Doom [Hz] found one of Tetra’s Tipsy Twin Turtles
Some Lady [ReQ] found psz’s Charged Creeper Cat
Lapis [D*A] found John’s Bloodcurdling Beast
Ezra [MOB_] found Styx’s Seductive Satyr
Davey Jones found Eos’s Evil Exodus Experiment
Schwartz [SBI] found one of Tetra’s Tipsy Twin Turtles
Lapis [D*A] found Fethers’s Smelly Cat
Lady Tempest [RLC] found Larson’s Messed Up Llama
Chomoro [SBI] found Eos’s Adopted Lippy Llama

Fishing Tournament
Biggest Fish - Provocona (197 stones)
Largest Overall Catch - Jack Sparrow (542 stones)

PvM Tournament
Winner - Tito.JJ
Runner-up - Alvin Tolfer [ReQ]
Defeated monsters in single combat: Rune Beetle, Lady of the Snow, Shadow Wyrm, Fan Dancer (Paragon), Plague Beast (Paragon), Pyre, Putrifier, Rend, Hiryu (Paragon), Abscess, Yomotsu Elder (Paragon). Tito.JJ also defeated Grim.
Sunday August 20th 2017
PvP duels
1v1 - Lolermachine [Hz]
2v2 - a fallen hero [Loop] & Quetzalcoatl [QA]

Darts Contest
1st Place - papa bear [TW.] (35 points in the last round)
2nd Place - Lord PeaceDuke (15)
3rd Place - Lord ABU [Loop] (11)

Scavenger Hunt
1st Place - Himothep [Hz] (547 statuettes collected)
2nd Place - Kyoshiro [G&R] (542)
3rd Place - Molotov [PR] (406)

Larson's Hedgemaze of Doom and Despair
1st Place - him [Hz] (2h29m)
2nd Place - Exillion (2h31m)
3rd Place - Mt Dew [Hz] (2h35m)

Others who completed the maze within an hour from 3rd place:
#4 - Avrilana Nyleve [BAD] (2h47m)
#5 - Calvin [D00M] (3h8m)
#6 - a fallen hero [Loop] (3h25m)
#7 - ABU [Loop] (3h25m)
#8 - MasterPug [D*A] (3h33m)
#9 - Titus Jergins [D*A] (3h33m)
#10 - Zyra (3h34m)
.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:._.:*¤*:.
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you all for participating! We hope you enjoyed the events. :D
Isn't it a little odd that all 3 winners of the hedge-maze are in (Hz)?

I think it is.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Amish Hammer likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Can we get a speedrun video of how to make it through the maze? I was so focused while doing it that it was kind of a blur.
Discord: Amish#1299
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Tempest wrote:

I think it is.
Pretty sure it's because they got a head of Amish and me and then got stuck, and Amish and I knew the word to say to continue, very hesitant to say it outloud once we caught up to them all waiting for us to shout the answer to move on, rofl.. but we had to, and so they were able to continue on with us, and eventually got ahead of us! Was kind of sucky, but happens.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

april0395 wrote: Pretty sure it's because they got a head of Amish and me and then got stuck, and Amish and I knew the word to say to continue, very hesitant to say it outloud once we caught up to them all waiting for us to shout the answer to move on, rofl.. but we had to, and so they were able to continue on with us, and eventually got ahead of us! Was kind of sucky, but happens.
i dont know who said it but i nipped afk for a min, came back and answer was in journal :P

tbh tho, it was a pretty harsh thing to put in, i still have no idea what the question was even in reference to. tho when i came back it was to hardcore google stuff, and maybe there was clues

I think it is.
it is a bit harsh that they will be working together, but to be fair they did get ahead of you in the first place. that and most of the good players on here do have a character in Hz

i noticed people multi-clienting on the poker too, but it's just one of those things i think where you have to live with it, staff are cool at the end of the day, they still gave prizes to later people :)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im stealthing it with my thief next time :P

they'll get to the end and i'll pop out behind them like "HAHA!" and run ahead :D
Loler

Post by Loler »

april0395 wrote:
Legacy wrote:Also, a suggestion: 3-men team PvM tournament. Give me a paragon Lord Oaks to fight!
Actually, a couple years ago I took part in something similar. They dropped tokens at H-Town and if you found one, you assemble a team and then take down some crazy beefed up monsters. Some were a lot worse than others, lol. You enter with 5 people. My team ended up completing, but with only 2 people left in the end, haha. Of course it wasn't tournament style, it was just whoever got to the end received prizes. But it was a lot of fun, for sure!
It was 4 people per team. 7 tokens each week so 14 total. only 4 teams completed it the HZ team which did it finished it twice. The big rewards were Umbra Shroud, Chaos tile deed, Charger of the fallen, and a random Virtue tile deed. Then you had some ltots and other random rewards. Each team got that set of big rewards though. And those are the last 4 chargers i know of that were added to Demise.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bug

Post by Bug »

Anyone know how we can retrieve our belongings off of the summer festival vendors?
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Bug wrote:Anyone know how we can retrieve our belongings off of the summer festival vendors?
Maybe try paging in game or sending a PM to a staff member?
Loler

Post by Loler »

there is a house stone south in vendormall. its right north of the stables and dark grey colored.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it has probably run out now, i wonder what house storage they go to, the verite hammer was on there with only 40 hours left to claim it
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Yes now all runics are given to me to craft nice armours and weapon to distribute to the server, it is for the best of the server!! Seer Selene can send me a pm to arrange place and time for the side event.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.