[Completed] Halloween 2017 (Act 2)

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
zzillizz

Re: Halloween 2017 (Act 2)

Post by zzillizz »

I've slept like 4 hrs total since htown started and you've got me beat by far. You should have a hell of a lot of deco drops you can sell for decent gold.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

To be fair...you can get 1-3 essence on average in each room down in the pvp section. We've done 50 or so rounds...makes for lots of costumes. Tho I haven't gotten an anniversary horse yet and I really want one.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

What if I said I did htown last year and didn't get trinket, haven't gotten one since, and don't care if they drop it this year?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin and Amish Hammer like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Then that sucks for you. I'd literally jack off on the spot if a trinket fell in my pack.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

zzillizz wrote:I've slept like 4 hrs total since htown started and you've got me beat by far. You should have a hell of a lot of deco drops you can sell for decent gold.
Wtf? I hope you’re kidding
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Well...maybe some exaggerating but not much. Normal ppl take vacation time for going to the beach or Disney or whatever... My vacations are htown and Xmas town. Nerd, addicted, or just down right pathetic? Jury's still out... But at least it's a family thing.. Couples who play together stay together lol

Nap time til the next boss
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Alvin wrote:
jackie moon2 wrote:Alvin you didn't say what those drops are so that is a sign that the drops didn't happen, or by cool drops you mean something that isn't anywhere close to the value of trinkets.
You didnt do any work, only went to forum and complained. What is that a sign of? When this deaf-man did it not so long ago you all called him retarded.

Go around the event area, kill some bosses and find out what you can get.
Corbin you fucking bully!
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Lookie what I got, I didnt even want one, and I got the blessed one :lol: See guys, its not that hard to get one.

Discord: Amish#1299
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

Amish Hammer wrote:Lookie what I got, I didnt even want one, and I got the blessed one :lol: See guys, its not that hard to get one.

:( shouldnt of equiped prolly worth 2-3x the amount of a normal one to right person good find doe
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

raptor- wrote: :( shouldnt of equiped prolly worth 2-3x the amount of a normal one to right person good find doe
Well, I may not have wanted one, but when a blesseed one drops in your bag, might aswell keep it. I might have needed it in the future, who knows.
Bama and The Silvertiger like this.
alllex

Post by alllex »

Amish Hammer wrote:Lookie what I got, I didnt even want one, and I got the blessed one :lol: See guys, its not that hard to get one.

Is it true you cant insure it so it bless to 1 char and you cant trade it for that reason?
pumpkin.
Burnhazel

Post by Burnhazel »

I for one am having a blast just doing something different. Don't care about the drops that much as long as I'm having fun.

Gonna try this from reaper tonight how many peeps should I take with me.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Burnhazel wrote:I for one am having a blast just doing something different. Don't care about the drops that much as long as I'm having fun.

me and a couple of friends were doing it, we had between 4-6 people and sometimes still lost, its pretty hard.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

That 12 skele drag, tho...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Burnhazel wrote:I for one am having a blast just doing something different. Don't care about the drops that much as long as I'm having fun.

Wouldn't go any less than 4 relatively experienced players.
Be ready at the half, and just before he dies. He spawnst a LOT of Skelly drags and rottings. Focus on killing them fast, designate somebody to keep pet on grim and those who will kill spawns.
Maybe group up into a "corner"(the area is roundish) so you aren't all spread out and can focus damage on the spawns.