[Completed] Halloween 2017 (Act 2)

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
jackie moon2

Re: Halloween 2017 (Act 2)

Post by jackie moon2 »

Umm I suggested that letting us know what drops wouldn't be bad, I Never called this unknown deaf person retarded. I have killed plenty of bosses and actually just got done cleaning the floor of hz and loop with 6 people, and I've watched 2 different demise chats and did the Halloween spawn. I got some lollipop
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

im having a blast. 450k+ in insurance gold gained just from pvp. tho the many many rounds of doing the boss and not getting a drop besides garlic is a huge negative =/
Vitek- and coveiro like this.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

STOP BITCHING FOR FFS ITS BEEN UP JUST OVER 24 HOURS
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

in 24 hours atleast 500+ rounds have been done....and there has been 0 trinket/garb/arty drops outside of garlic and i think a couple grimoires. thats with 15+ people doing it every round. thats like a .001% drop chance....
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

desalonne wrote:in 24 hours atleast 500+ rounds have been done....and there has been 0 trinket/garb/arty drops outside of garlic and i think a couple grimoires. thats with 15+ people doing it every round. thats like a .001% drop chance....
Did you ever take into account they may not have the rare item on them at this moment? They could be waiting for the last few days or something, who knows. If you arent having luck getting that, why not just try the other bosses while waiting? who know, you might get some neat deco. :)
Discord: Amish#1299
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

ive done all of htown actually. including a couple grim reaper rounds. it just seems kinda lack luster if they are holding the good items til the last several days then what is the point of doing these things until then?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

or more they removed trinket and did not add garb

:O
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Logain

Post by Logain »

Or maybe event is not start yet that`s why not drop items? :)
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

woot strictly deco loot event, this is my type of jam.
Discord: Amish#1299
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Alvin wrote:Maybe they just want to keep these items rare. My group had a couple cool drops already... and earned a fair amount of insurance gold.
You want to know the drops? - Make topic on the forum and collect information from players.
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =2&t=15551
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
alllex

Post by alllex »

Great event! M’y team like The new Area!

Good work !!!
pumpkin.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

Thanks staff for all ur hard work DA is enjoying all the new stuff despite these unappreciative people who want a super rare item to fall into their pack every 5 seconds if its even dropping at all this year love how people just ASSUME if dropped last year that means is got too this year too right???? NO IT DONT
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Ahh I get it you think since you played last year and got to enjoy getting it. No one else should seems legit. Go pvm playerbase for once again thinking you are the end all be all! Props for thinking you are entitled to anything and everything you desire and anyone else feeling like they deserve an item is delusional.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Last year people actually played and tried to kill all the different bosses...or at least those who didn't know about the trinket... For the first week. Then everybody bitched until the gms started dropping it off pumpkin Lord... Then it seems Halloween town was just OVER. All anybody...and EVERYBODY did was sit for 8 hrs waiting for pumpkin Lord to spawn then watch him die while freaking the fuck out that they couldn't get his bar, froze up or dc'd...
What's the point of an entire htown if everybody's too scared to farm anywhere or kill other bosses just in case the one boss spawns? He never said nobody else should be able to get them... Just trying to point out that it's only day 2.5 out of two weeks. Do try to enjoy it... It's insanity trying to get to all the bosses or dealing with disconnects or whatever is getting to you at the moment. Also, trust that the gms are actually quite fair here... Even tho they won't do a CUB...
I'm not trying to be condescending... I've just been through the freaking out, being pissed, confused, exhausted, and feeling cheated... He was just trying to thank staff and point out it's really early in htown for you to assume that ppl are delusional or the gms aren't fair
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I have participated in every aspect of htown that is currently available. I stated that above. I have even done the grin reaper and champ spawn. I have 30+ costumes. I've put in the time in all aspects thus far. Unlike a good portion of people who can no life uo for 2 weeks I have a job and family to attend to therefore I probably won't be able to do much else during the course of this event. The 2 days I had available there were no special drops available for whatever reason. Therefore I will be forced to pay the 300+kk that people decide to sell the items for when the do finally start dropping. Seems fair right?
Tanya likes this.