[Completed] Halloween 2017 (Act 2)

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: [Completed] Halloween 2017 (Act 2)

Post by The Silvertiger »

I like that idea. I know this asks a lot, but maybe you could just dupe the tram and fel areas... Either way, by playing for more than just items I found great enjoyment in the event while also enjoying the rewards.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
april0395

Post by april0395 »

navarthelol wrote:The champ spawn seemed like it could be fun but was a waste of time because no epics.
Champ spawn dropped trinket. Not enough people did it often enough to find out until late into the week.

Nicodaemus got one for sure. :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger and Tanya like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Thanks for the fun event! I will get that damn fire red seed next year.
Discord: Amish#1299
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Amish Hammer wrote:Thanks for the fun event! I will get that damn fire red seed next year.
I have dark, white and fire seeds, send pm with ur offer!
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Grifo wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:Thanks for the fun event! I will get that damn fire red seed next year.
I have dark, white and fire seeds, send pm with ur offer!
free?
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

LOL AMISH you are more greedy than Alvin "CAN I HAVE ONE" "can i have it"
"can I have that" the only thing u ever said in ts the entire time you was in DA
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Howrothe wrote:LOL AMISH you are more greedy than Alvin "CAN I HAVE ONE" "can i have it"
"can I have that" the only thing u ever said in ts the entire time you was in DA
:popcorn: It was a joke, I will just get some next year, I just wanted another fire cactus for my collection, but I am not willing to pay a stupid amount for it. I dont have the time to grind out all of the money just to be able to buy everything in the game, and people arent very nice with the competitive pricing on this server, so of course I jokingly troll and ask if I can have one. Who knows, someone might have a change in heart and lower the price for a nice person for once. Wouldnt know without asking, but I never expect anything for free. I just give away things for free because I know the struggle of attended farming for hours and hours to not even make a dent. :)
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Howrothe wrote:LOL AMISH you are more greedy than Alvin "CAN I HAVE ONE" "can i have it"
Crikey. You're acting as if he asked for a castle rather than a damn seed.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

april0395 wrote:
Crikey. You're acting as if he asked for a castle rather than a damn seed.
Dont say that he will ask for that too!

***Favourite Quotes***
  • 'Can i have that?'
    'Can i have that to go with my other one?'
    'I need one of them to go with my other one i have'
Calvin and Amish Hammer like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

:D

;)
Amish Hammer likes this.