[Completed] Halloween 2017 (Act 2)

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Duke

Re: Halloween 2017 (Act 2)

Post by Duke »

One more week !!!!
Tanya likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I don't think these afkers deserve another week
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

May we please have one more week?
I would like to finish my quest this year?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Thunderstorm bomb!!! Pls!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:May we please have one more week?
I would like to finish my quest this year?
Is your quest to drag Lord Crazy from the orc fort to master sticks? Dryad Allure = *flex*
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Keep it open until the next person bitches about something.... Take a vacation... No bitching on forums, no pages complaining, no pms... If people can show some respect and just play the game and leave the gms alone, maybe they can earn another week
april0395 likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Howrothe wrote:Ajani shut up and drink some slimfast.
way to be a dick to a kid?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Howrothe wrote:Ajani shut up and drink some slimfast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-43FEa ... e=youtu.be
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

zzillizz wrote:Keep it open until the next person bitches about something.... Take a vacation... No bitching on forums, no pages complaining, no pms... If people can show some respect and just play the game and leave the gms alone, maybe they can earn another week
Fix lag, thx... @ryan
Selling List & Vendor

Trojan Sales Rep

Post by Trojan Sales Rep »

is it no longer a rule for players not allowed to interfere with in game events such as halloween town? I ask because it seems that many players are breaking this rule, hard to attack a monster when it dies so quickly because of a macro that auto kill..

If this is not against the rules can somebody please share these elaborate macro with me?
Alvin likes this.
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

macro dont break the rule, but AFK break the rule.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Idk how anybody could pull a bar or target the bosses without some kind of assistance... But you know they're not just hitting a targeting button. Has to be looped targeting... And 90% have a way to attack/fb once the boss spawns. I feel horrible for anybody who A. Doesn't know how to script, and B. Doesn't have a guild to help them
Trojan Sales Rep

Post by Trojan Sales Rep »

zzillizz wrote:Idk how anybody could pull a bar or target the bosses without some kind of assistance... But you know they're not just hitting a targeting button. Has to be looped targeting... And 90% have a way to attack/fb once the boss spawns. I feel horrible for anybody who A. Doesn't know how to script, and B. Doesn't have a guild to help them

yes it is rather pathetic that people cannot play a video game that has been around for over 20 years without using the assistance of artificial intelligence.

CrazyAPP wrote:macro dont break the rule, but AFK break the rule.
so by being afk for this whole event how many additional items were created that would not have been there had the people not afk during the event?

These additional items created will only further ruin the server's already unstable economy.

With every action there is either a positive or negative action along with it
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Selene wrote:
Janky wrote:How long will the event be going? I just haven't had an opportunity to play lately! :D
We normally close the town down after server wars, but due to the permanent vendor gates closing tonight, we are going to let the town stay open until lunchtime tomorrow. :)
When is "lunchtime" ?

Casting is shit
Arden

Post by Arden »

THANK YOU!! FOR YOU HARD WORK!