XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
The Silvertiger
Posts: 3079

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#31 » December 31st, 2017, 4:14 pm

Centurion wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:You don't leave your body at your work station to go pee irl do you?


No i shut all my computers down and then go the toilet and then come back reboot all my computers and then load my software again

Good for you. Does your job require you to be there at all or is it all robots?
Who is the founder of Demise?

Answer: viewtopic.php?p=117343#p117343

The Silvertiger
Posts: 3079

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#32 » December 31st, 2017, 4:15 pm

ZigZag wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:You don't leave your body at your work station to go pee irl do you?

bottom line this event sucked
:beathorse:

It is what you make of it. I have enjoyed it.
Who is the founder of Demise?

Answer: viewtopic.php?p=117343#p117343

User avatar
Centurion
Posts: 224

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#33 » December 31st, 2017, 4:16 pm

No i dont need to be as i own the company but when i show my face i dont need to log out or notify people when i go for a piss

User avatar
Centurion
Posts: 224

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#34 » December 31st, 2017, 4:17 pm

The event is farce ... the moto for the next event is 'must try harder'

The Silvertiger
Posts: 3079

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#35 » December 31st, 2017, 4:19 pm

I don't logout or notify people when I go pee. Maybe, you're doing it wrong.
Who is the founder of Demise?

Answer: viewtopic.php?p=117343#p117343

ZigZag
Posts: 64

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#36 » December 31st, 2017, 4:26 pm

The Silvertiger wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:You don't leave your body at your work station to go pee irl do you?

bottom line this event sucked
:beathorse:

It is what you make of it. I have enjoyed it.

so killing every boss multiple times and getting nothing is fun for you :coffee:

User avatar
Bama
Posts: 2652

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#37 » December 31st, 2017, 4:34 pm

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!
zulu2401 and The Silvertiger like this.
Top

User avatar
Centurion
Posts: 224

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#38 » December 31st, 2017, 4:51 pm

Silvertiger Have you been distracted?

The Silvertiger
Posts: 3079

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#39 » December 31st, 2017, 5:04 pm

ZigZag wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
ZigZag wrote:bottom line this event sucked
:beathorse:

It is what you make of it. I have enjoyed it.

so killing every boss multiple times and getting nothing is fun for you :coffee:

Like I said it is what you make of it. I personally refuse to sit for 8 hours at one spawn location. I have better things to do with my time. Therefore, I do those better things. I enjoy the champ spawn and if I wanted to, I would enjoy the rest of the town.

As I said it is what you make of it. If you don't enjoy it, why do it? There's more to the town than the bosses. If you don't like anything at all in the town do whatever you enjoy outside of the town. If don't enjoy anything outside or inside the town maybe it's time for a break... Temporary or permanent...
Who is the founder of Demise?

Answer: viewtopic.php?p=117343#p117343
zulu2401 likes this.
Top

ZigZag
Posts: 64

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#40 » December 31st, 2017, 6:19 pm

The Silvertiger wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:It is what you make of it. I have enjoyed it.

so killing every boss multiple times and getting nothing is fun for you :coffee:

Like I said it is what you make of it. I personally refuse to sit for 8 hours at one spawn location. I have better things to do with my time. Therefore, I do those better things. I enjoy the champ spawn and if I wanted to, I would enjoy the rest of the town.

As I said it is what you make of it. If you don't enjoy it, why do it? There's more to the town than the bosses. If you don't like anything at all in the town do whatever you enjoy outside of the town. If don't enjoy anything outside or inside the town maybe it's time for a break... Temporary or permanent...

is that an ultimatum because all i ever see you do is troll forums and shit on other opinions whats your namer irl putin xi or something like that aye :popcorn:

The Silvertiger
Posts: 3079

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#41 » December 31st, 2017, 7:02 pm

ZigZag wrote:is that an ultimatum because all i ever see you do is troll forums and shit on other opinions whats your namer irl putin xi or something like that aye :popcorn:

Check my signature. It's there for everyone to see.
Who is the founder of Demise?

Answer: viewtopic.php?p=117343#p117343

Arden
Posts: 1094

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#42 » December 31st, 2017, 11:49 pm

Any idea when the closing festivities will be?

zulu2401
Posts: 1921

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#43 » January 1st, 2018, 2:51 am

The Silvertiger wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:It is what you make of it. I have enjoyed it.

so killing every boss multiple times and getting nothing is fun for you :coffee:

Like I said it is what you make of it. I personally refuse to sit for 8 hours at one spawn location. I have better things to do with my time. Therefore, I do those better things. I enjoy the champ spawn and if I wanted to, I would enjoy the rest of the town.

As I said it is what you make of it. If you don't enjoy it, why do it? There's more to the town than the bosses. If you don't like anything at all in the town do whatever you enjoy outside of the town. If don't enjoy anything outside or inside the town maybe it's time for a break... Temporary or permanent...

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN
ZigZag and The Silvertiger like this.
Top

Majestik
Posts: 23

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#44 » January 1st, 2018, 4:25 am

please put event on til end of holidays 3rd or 4th, loving all your events and we had no long one this year. please allow an addict to play for another week :P
The Silvertiger and Mourad like this.
Top

Majestik
Posts: 23

Re: XMAS FESTIVITIES 2017

Post#45 » January 1st, 2018, 4:26 am

that smiley face is actually me pissed :P
Howrothe likes this.
Top

Return to “Shard Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests