THE PINK HARROWER HAS RETURNED!!!

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Bad Religion

Re: THE PINK HARROWER HAS RETURNED!!!

Post by Bad Religion »

Loler wrote:I understand your confusion sir Bad Religion. I can assure you the event gate was accidentally closed this season. I was just letting them know of the accident that happened so they could remedy it.
They are volunteering their free time dude! Kappa
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Loler wrote:I feel like you accidentally closed the event grounds even though that means the poker table went away and the safe 1 vs 1 duel area went away. I can understand mistakes being made so I'm just posting this here to remind you that you can open the event grounds the entire year and don't have to have an actual event for them to be open. Your welcome for reminding you of this clear mistake.
And CUB! :)
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Loler

Post by Loler »

Shh get out of here with that cub talk let us get perma event grounds first if you talk about cub you will scare off th gms
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin likes this.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

CUB what? :)
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

IIIVXMMVXMMIIXMM
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kakel_anders likes this.