Beware of Giant Turkeys!

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
MMMartin

Re: Beware of Giant Turkeys!

Post#16 » November 24th, 2016, 11:36 pm

oh again, :D already have it, get someone something new ?

Amish Hammer

Post#17 » November 24th, 2016, 11:43 pm

anyone know where its at? I just got home and missed everything today.
If you need a house designed, let me know, I will design and build it for you. PM me

Discord: Amish#1299

Maloskies

Post#18 » November 24th, 2016, 11:45 pm

That's the fel spot

zulu2401

Post#19 » November 25th, 2016, 12:07 am

Lol directly west of that is Hz guild house. How obviously fuckin convenient....
Let's just go ahead and spawn a valuable event boss right beside the largest piece of shit zerg on the server so they can walk 3 screens to a house to res and restock.
Tempest likes this.

RareSeller

Post#20 » November 25th, 2016, 12:30 am

Anyone know where the Tram one is

RareSeller

Post#21 » November 25th, 2016, 12:36 am

Hz hidden turkey in Fel?

Amish Hammer

Post#22 » November 25th, 2016, 12:38 am

anyone know where the turkey was pulled to? I went to look through the hedge maze and it wasnt there.
If you need a house designed, let me know, I will design and build it for you. PM me

Discord: Amish#1299

RareSeller

Post#23 » November 25th, 2016, 12:51 am

Eos wrote:Beware, citizens of Britannia!

Two giant turkey nests have been spotted in the Britannian woodlands. One is reported to be in Felucca, and the other in Trammel, but their exact whereabouts are regrettably unknown.

Approaching the nests is unadvised, as giant turkeys are known for their territorial instinct and ferocious attacks. They are even rumored to wield magic!

King Gideon is dispatching the Royal Guard to take care of the nests as soon as possible. Until then, do not wander too far from the main roads!

The real message goes as follows -

Beware, citizens of Britannia we have screwed you over again!

Two giant turkey nests have been spotted in the Britannian woodlands. One is reported to be in Felucca (we put it right by Hz base so they don't need to look to far), and the other in Trammel (You will never find this one its that well hidden), but their exact whereabouts are regrettably unknown except if your in Hz.

Approaching the nests is unadvised as Hz have the fel one covered, as giant turkeys are known for their territorial instinct and ferocious attacks and also their amazing ability to fuck off and hide in Fel ... very strange. They are even rumored to wield magic and 100 Hiding and 120 Stealth!

King Gideon is dispatching the Royal Guard to take care of the nests as soon as possible. Until then, do not wander too far from the main roads! ... bollocks there that far from the road u wont find them.
xG00BERx and coveiro like this.

zzillizz

Post#24 » November 25th, 2016, 1:05 am

They only spawn like once an hour. After they kill the one you have to wait for it to respawn.... now where the one in tram is? That's beyond me. I searched for over 3 hours. At least 3 or 4 of my guildies searched as long or longer.

Gandys

Post#25 » November 25th, 2016, 1:32 am

every years its spawn there :D omg

Maloskies

Post#26 » November 25th, 2016, 1:58 am

It's okay, I slayed 5 of them by myself, albeit they were the hz foreigners. I took the Turkey to my house and slayed it from my front porch. I received a horn of plenty deco as my reward!
zulu2401 likes this.

Nicinha

Post#27 » November 25th, 2016, 4:49 am

COVE AFTER THE CEMETERY...Tram
Alvin, Cunnana and The Silvertiger like this.

Tempest

Post#28 » November 25th, 2016, 4:59 am

what a coincidence...

Always spawning by the hz guildhouse.
Sometimes it is better to say nothing, than to say anything at all.

The Silvertiger

Post#29 » November 25th, 2016, 6:16 am

What a coincidence the letters Hz appear in a thread and instant crying. Who cares... If you haven't got the memo by now just delete your account. Take it like a man and whoop some Hz buttocks!!!
He is a genius, all threads are his, he knows the weakness. When no one replies, he will come and hit your thread, silvertiger's counter-posts everywhere, whats more he got liked all of yours, follow with the movement, not against it.
ortiz, april0395 and xG00BERx like this.

CrazyAPP

Post#30 » November 25th, 2016, 10:31 am

Nicinha wrote:COVE AFTER THE CEMETERY...Tram

Thank you for your information

Return to “Shard Events”