Beware of Giant Turkeys!

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
MMMartin

Re: Beware of Giant Turkeys!

Post by MMMartin »

oh again, :D already have it, get someone something new ?
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

anyone know where its at? I just got home and missed everything today.
Discord: Amish#1299
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

That's the fel spot
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol directly west of that is Hz guild house. How obviously fuckin convenient....
Let's just go ahead and spawn a valuable event boss right beside the largest piece of shit zerg on the server so they can walk 3 screens to a house to res and restock.
Tempest likes this.
RareSeller

Post by RareSeller »

Anyone know where the Tram one is
RareSeller

Post by RareSeller »

Hz hidden turkey in Fel?
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

anyone know where the turkey was pulled to? I went to look through the hedge maze and it wasnt there.
Discord: Amish#1299
RareSeller

Post by RareSeller »

Eos wrote:Beware, citizens of Britannia!

Two giant turkey nests have been spotted in the Britannian woodlands. One is reported to be in Felucca, and the other in Trammel, but their exact whereabouts are regrettably unknown.

Approaching the nests is unadvised, as giant turkeys are known for their territorial instinct and ferocious attacks. They are even rumored to wield magic!

King Gideon is dispatching the Royal Guard to take care of the nests as soon as possible. Until then, do not wander too far from the main roads!
The real message goes as follows -

Beware, citizens of Britannia we have screwed you over again!

Two giant turkey nests have been spotted in the Britannian woodlands. One is reported to be in Felucca (we put it right by Hz base so they don't need to look to far), and the other in Trammel (You will never find this one its that well hidden), but their exact whereabouts are regrettably unknown except if your in Hz.

Approaching the nests is unadvised as Hz have the fel one covered, as giant turkeys are known for their territorial instinct and ferocious attacks and also their amazing ability to fuck off and hide in Fel ... very strange. They are even rumored to wield magic and 100 Hiding and 120 Stealth!

King Gideon is dispatching the Royal Guard to take care of the nests as soon as possible. Until then, do not wander too far from the main roads! ... bollocks there that far from the road u wont find them.
xG00BERx and coveiro like this.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

They only spawn like once an hour. After they kill the one you have to wait for it to respawn.... now where the one in tram is? That's beyond me. I searched for over 3 hours. At least 3 or 4 of my guildies searched as long or longer.
Gandys

Post by Gandys »

every years its spawn there :D omg
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

It's okay, I slayed 5 of them by myself, albeit they were the hz foreigners. I took the Turkey to my house and slayed it from my front porch. I received a horn of plenty deco as my reward!
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401 likes this.
Nicinha

Post by Nicinha »

COVE AFTER THE CEMETERY...Tram
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

what a coincidence...

Always spawning by the hz guildhouse.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

What a coincidence the letters Hz appear in a thread and instant crying. Who cares... If you haven't got the memo by now just delete your account. Take it like a man and whoop some Hz buttocks!!!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz, april0395 and xG00BERx like this.
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

Nicinha wrote:COVE AFTER THE CEMETERY...Tram
Thank you for your information