A Poor Harvest

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
argile

Re: [ACTIVE] A Poor Harvest

Post by argile »

Mardoth, Trikk, and Lexa are outside heartwood next to a tree with a strange liquid on it. Amazing with all the traffic in and out of heartwood no one noticed them. I wonder why that is.. anyway here is what they had to say.
mardoth.jpg
mardoth.jpg (29.48 KiB) Viewed 6504 times
april0395

Post by april0395 »

They're in the same place, nothing new yet.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Demise News Network

Post by Demise News Network »

Breaking News from DNN!

Lexa has conveyed news to us that the apples are now ripe and are currently falling from the tree.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

This is all I could find out so far. If I figure anything more out ill post it.

Mardoth - outside of heartwood

Double click the apples on the floor, it will take you to the Dream world. If you run East you will run into Theodore Trivant. This is what I could find out from him.

This is what his book says.
Discord: Amish#1299
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Trikk and Lexa are in Sanders office in Brit Castle, the doors are locked though so you cant get in.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I found a page where Theodore is sitting in the alternate world, so I ran around looking for more. Here's a list of what I found, I'm missing a page, though.

14. “The Dragon is swooping down to feed now. It seems to have found a harpy to devour.”
15. “The harpy doesn’t look right. It is moving in a most cumbersome manner.”
16. “The harpy is already dead! It is being held aloft by a man dressed in Zentonian attire.”
17. “The Dragon has taken the harpy and is feasting upon it. The man has retreated to the shadows.”
18. "The Dragon devours the harpy in--what seems like--a matter of seconds. It stands ready to take off again."
19. “The Dragon has slumped to the ground now. The harpy corpse must have been poisoned!”
20. “Two men have emerged nearby. The one from earlier and another behind him carrying a toolkit of sorts.”
21. “They tentatively approach the Dragon’s still body and gently nudge it with a crook.”
22. “The Dragon is not moving at all. The first man reaches for the Dragon’s head.”
23. “He removes a horn from the middle of its head and puts it into a sheath on his waist.”
24. “Now he turns to the second man and is given a long implement.”
25. “The first man places the implement where the horn had once been.”
26. “They both back away slightly and watch the Dragon intently for a reaction.”
27. “After what seems like a few moments the Dragon quickly rises up with a roar.”
28. “The Dragon turns to the second man and bows down in apparent subjugation, as if he were its master.”
29. “Another figure appears from the shadows, carefully observing the events. The figure moves over to the other two men.”
30. “After a brief exchange of words the third person is pointing in my direction. I fear I have been noticed.
31. “I have no time to make out any recognizable features to describe the third figure, and I must make haste.”
32. "I must leave swiftly and alert the authorities. Gah! I feel a sudden and sharp sting in my neck."
33. “I reach for my neck to find a poisonous dart embedded in my skin! I must hurry now, it won’t take long for the poison to take effect.”
Attachments
quest theodores notes.jpg
quest theodores notes.jpg (125.92 KiB) Viewed 6422 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Warwick and Charley are in Makoto seeking provisions for their stay there.

argile

Post by argile »

Mardoth and Sanders are in Tokuno.
mardoth sanders.jpg
mardoth sanders.jpg (191.18 KiB) Viewed 6196 times
Janky

Post by Janky »

Stumbled upon a nest a few days ago, not sure if it's related it's just slightly east of the Cove Cemetery. The Royal guards are there and apparently....we need not fear as long as they are there. :D
Attachments
nest.jpg
nest.jpg (133.13 KiB) Viewed 6190 times
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Janky wrote:Stumbled upon a nest a few days ago, not sure if it's related it's just slightly east of the Cove Cemetery. The Royal guards are there and apparently....we need not fear as long as they are there. :D
I may be wrong, but I think that is the giant turkey nest from thanksgiving , I'll have to check it out later
Janky

Post by Janky »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Janky wrote:Stumbled upon a nest a few days ago, not sure if it's related it's just slightly east of the Cove Cemetery. The Royal guards are there and apparently....we need not fear as long as they are there. :D
I may be wrong, but I think that is the giant turkey nest from thanksgiving , I'll have to check it out later
Hahahahaha okay so completely unrelated! :lol: :lol: :lol: I keep checking this thread hoping that since the Summer Solstice is on June 21st we will have more information on this quest.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

I do not bring much, and once I'm falling on a parachute in these quests, probably someone else can take some information here; but Warwick and Charley seems to be close to get all the provisions they need. Charley keep reluctant about give more information and Warwick just said to me he's busy. They are now near Sanders and Mardoth.
Attachments
quest.png
quest.png (210.45 KiB) Viewed 6159 times
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
argile and Janky like this.
argile

Post by argile »

Trikk and Lexa are no longer at Brit Castle. Can't find them yet.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Trikk and Lexa joined the preparations:
lexa.png
lexa.png (297.46 KiB) Viewed 6103 times
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
Janky

Post by Janky »

Chacal wrote:Trikk and Lexa joined the preparations:

lexa.png

Weird how everyone shuffled their positions.....I was trying to use the empty seat to gauge how many others would be joining this "event."