A Poor Harvest

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Janky

Re: [ACTIVE] A Poor Harvest

Post#106 » June 21st, 2017, 11:07 pm

Lexa went straight savage on Lars' head.... :o

Selene
Demise Administrator

Post#107 » June 21st, 2017, 11:14 pm

Thank You to everyone who participated in this EPIC quest line.
It was a long and enjoyable journey, I hope all who participated had a good time.

Thanks, Demise Staff.
Selene
UOGDemise - Seer

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.

Chacal

Re: A Poor Harvest

Post#108 » June 22nd, 2017, 12:08 am

I was about to post some pictures I took from what happened today, but April was faster than I :p
Thank you all Demise staff for this, I'm glad that I could arrive in time to enjoy part of this. Was awesome! Wanna thank the players involved such as Amish, April, Junky and Argile too - thank you guys! See you all in Tokuno :p
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher

The Silvertiger

Post#109 » June 22nd, 2017, 9:14 am

Thanks, Demsie staff! Though at time tedious, after completion one can only feel a sense of pride in being able to participate. Thanks to the other 5 players for your hard work and dedication. I enjoyed the after party! Us few players got to enjoy the company of the staff and crack jokes too. We also got a heads up on the ToT event. Participation pays off! :D
He is a genius, all threads are his, he knows the weakness. When no one replies, he will come and hit your thread, silvertiger's counter-posts everywhere, whats more he got liked all of yours, follow with the movement, not against it.
Chacal likes this.

Bama

Post#110 » June 22nd, 2017, 11:01 am

Chacal wrote: Wanna thank the players involved such as Amish, April, Junky and Argile too - thank you guys! See you all in Tokuno :p

Hey,maybe you can "wanna" thank Sivertiger as well
He might feel a little slighted

The Silvertiger wrote:Thanks, Demsie staff! Though at time tedious, after completion one can only feel a sense of pride in being able to participate. Thanks to the other 5 players for your hard work and dedication. I enjoyed the after party! Us few players got to enjoy the company of the staff and crack jokes too. We also got a heads up on the ToT event. Participation pays off! :D

Post the jokes............

..........there was an event?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!
Chacal likes this.

Chacal

Post#111 » June 22nd, 2017, 4:25 pm

Bama wrote:
Chacal wrote: Wanna thank the players involved such as Amish, April, Junky and Argile too - thank you guys! See you all in Tokuno :p

Omg! How could I forget him! :stick: Thank you, Silvertiger!!!!!!
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
The Silvertiger likes this.

Amish Hammer

Post#112 » June 22nd, 2017, 4:34 pm

Chacal wrote:Omg! How could I forget him! :stick: Thank you, Silvertiger!!!!!!

dont thank him, hes a scrub
If you need a house designed, let me know, I will design and build it for you. PM me

Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger likes this.

The Silvertiger

Post#113 » June 22nd, 2017, 11:20 pm

Chacal wrote:
Bama wrote:

Omg! How could I forget him! :stick: Thank you, Silvertiger!!!!!!

It's easy. I was more on the front end and you guys did the hard work. Give yourselves a pat on the back.
He is a genius, all threads are his, he knows the weakness. When no one replies, he will come and hit your thread, silvertiger's counter-posts everywhere, whats more he got liked all of yours, follow with the movement, not against it.

The Silvertiger

Post#114 » August 23rd, 2017, 4:43 am

The Silvertiger wrote:I would like to note that the SILVERTIGER guessed all three events were connected before you found the evidence. The facts may have been skewed like I guessed that the honorable samurai was actually a llama, but I was close. I can't remember if I told this to Amish, April, or Selene, but I told somebody in-game or Skype....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwd1ryh3no00g ... 2.png?dl=0

Proof that I was very close.
Chacal likes this.

Return to “Shard Events”