The Honorable Samurai

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
argile

Re: [ACTIVE] The Honorable Samurai

Post by argile »

More content.
Akiko.jpg
Akiko.jpg (29.16 KiB) Viewed 3720 times
april0395

Post by april0395 »

HAAAALP
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

So I was thinking back at all the quest items that had to be found and kinda pin pointed that they all somehow ended on Homare somehow, so I retraced my steps and was thinking of checking where Darna's gloves were found in the kisume forest, so i go to that little cutout and there is a little hole that leads to the little camp.
Discord: Amish#1299
argile

Post by argile »

I was trying to get in there for a long time. I could see it from the water but couldn't figure it out. Nice job.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

argile wrote:I was trying to get in there for a long time. I could see it from the water but couldn't figure it out. Nice job.
Argile, go to where you found her gloves at kisune forest, there is a small hole there and it takes you to her camp. I posted all I could find in the llama farmer thread
Discord: Amish#1299
april0395

Post by april0395 »

The quests are colliding, so I wasn't sure whether to post this under Darna or Samurai.

I went back to the rock with the sword impression and found Miku and Yoshi. This is what I got out of them.
Attachments
quest - rock.jpg
quest - rock.jpg (175.87 KiB) Viewed 3633 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
argile

Post by argile »

Yoshi and Miku are with Akiko at his camp.
Yoshi.jpg
Yoshi.jpg (53.56 KiB) Viewed 3538 times
Not sure where Giles is but I remember seeing him in a town if I remember correctly.