The Llama Farmer Has lost Her Armor

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Amish Hammer

Re: [ACTIVE] The Llama Farmer Has lost Her Armor

Post by Amish Hammer »

So after running around for an hour or two through every city in tram, I couldnt find him, I may have missed him I was pretty tired. also a few days ago i ran all around the water edge of all of tokuno and then boated to each island just to see if he somehow crashed on an island, I still couldnt find William. Might need alittle help with this one.
Discord: Amish#1299
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I tried saying "William" to Faxon, Elliot and Warwick with no luck. Although I I think they are from the Harvest questline instead.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I checked through the Tram 'islands' runebook in Runes Galore to see if he was marooned on a random island, no luck.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

just rechecked all tokuno islands and tram islands aswell ran all around the waters edge of tokuno again, I havent seen anything. We know his last location was Cove because a piece of his journal is there. Lance said that he shouldve been back already, so I am guessing he is on a boat somewhere.
Selene
Demise Administrator

Post by Selene »

Amish Hammer wrote:just rechecked all tokuno islands and tram islands aswell ran all around the waters edge of tokuno again, I havent seen anything. We know his last location was Cove because a piece of his journal is there. Lance said that he shouldve been back already, so I am guessing he is on a boat somewhere.
You have checked all of Tokuno?? Really?? :P
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

So I found him, hes not looking to hot, I saw the debris earlier but didnt pay it any mind because i was being lazy, so i went back to check it out, heres what i found.

He's just taking a nap...

His journal was there aswell, this is what it says

april0395

Post by april0395 »

And there is a swirlie there that takes you to an incredibly difficult sea serpent. Left my boat there, had to get out of there quick, lol. Need moar firepower!
Selene and argile like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Double click this whirl pool that is right next to the oar

It will take you to this sandy little beach where a Giant Sea Serp is, Its very tough, will need quite a few people to take it out.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

it apparently knows how to walk on land and wrecked April and me...
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

found this shady looking chest hidden, cant do anything to it though

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

april0395

Post by april0395 »

Yay!
Attachments
sea slug.png
sea slug.png (348.73 KiB) Viewed 5062 times
argile

Post by argile »

One more pic
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (257.41 KiB) Viewed 5059 times
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

so the sea serpent drop anything good?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Hanging fish net deco. The single tile one, not the 2 tile one.