- Fixed force game size for new clients.
- Updated the bard music filter with the bamboo flute and dread flute.
- Added the emote sounds filter.
- Macro hotkeys are now always stored in English in the profile file. This fixes a bug where macro hotkeys would reset when switching languages.
- Fixed UOAM display houses compatibility.
- Fixed a packet handler exception on OSI shards.
- Fixed the scavenger agent on OSI shards.
- Added Target Random/Closest Murderer Humanoid/Monster hotkeys.
- "Smart CPU reduction" now defaults to unchecked for new profiles.
- Added a shortcut for setting your skill value on Test Center shards by double clicking a skill in the skills tab. (This feature activates only for shards with "Test Center" in the shard name.)
To obtain the new version, it must be reinstalled using the installer from the new Razor website. Any older version of Razor will try to update from the old website, which is no longer available. The new website is located here: http://www.uogdemise.com/razor/ (Reinstalling will not interfere with any existing macros or settings.)
Since we are using a new website, some anti-virus programs may flag the installer as untrustworthy. This should resolve itself soon as the URL becomes more frequently used. If your anti-virus is causing issues with the new version, you can always revert to the old version (version 22.214.171.124).